The RGD Iron Label Series RGDIX6MPB from Ibanez is the ultimate metal guitar constructed from a layered ash body with a poplar burl top finished in a surreal blue burst, and a bolt-on Nitro Wizard 3-piece maple/bubinga neck with a 24-fret birdseye maple fingerboard. The solid double-cutaway body delivers maximum resonance and sustain, while the Nitro Wizard neck is thin, flat and fast, yet strong, and provides unlimited playability for the most demanding player.
Developed for use in Iron Label Series guitars, the DiMarzio Fusion Edge humbucking neck and bridge pickups were designed to produce a modern, progressive metal sound with clarity, power, and velocity. These pickups offer accelerated bass response for fast tracking and precise articulation. A 3-way pickup selector switch allows you to choose settings, while a single volume control regulates the output. Additionally, the RGDIX6MPB is fitted with black hardware, including a Gibraltar Standard II fixed bridge, as well as a set of Gotoh locking tuners on the headstock.
This attractive instrument is highly respected for its tone, features, and ability to hold its tuning, making it an ideal choice for players of all levels.
- Neck Type: Nitro Wizard 3pc maple / bubinga
- Body: Poplar burl top / layered ash body
- Fingerboard: Birdseye maple
- Frets: 24, jumbo
- Bridge: Gibraltar Standard II
- Neck Pickup: DiMarzio Fusion Edge (Humbucker, passive/ceramic)
- Bridge Pickup: DiMarzio Fusion Edge (Humbucker, passive/ceramic)
- Hardware Color: Black
- Scale: 26.5" / 673.0mm
- Width at Nut: 1.7" / 43.0mm
- Width at 24th Fret: 2.3" / 58.0mm
- Thickness at 1st Fret: 0.75" / 19.0mm
- Thickness at 12th Fret: 0.83" / 21.0mm
- Radius: 15.7" / 400.0mm