The Studio Box Mark III from Best Service is a sound effects library which contains 10,000 original Foley sound effects recorded with state-of-the art technology in 16-/24-bit WAV format, by leading Foley artists and sound designers. This comprehensive collection of realistic sounds lets you create impactful sound design for your film, game, TV or music productions.
This library offers royalty-free sound effects in a wide variety of styles. It features unique natural environments recorded in North America and Europe, human ambiences and voices from all over the world, sport-related sounds, and traffic and machine noises, to name a few. Also included is a variety of electronic atmospheres created in the studio using oscillators and filters, and a selection of multimedia effects such as button clicks and roll-over sounds.
The Studio Box Mark III comes with an easy-to-use cross-referenced alphabetical guide.
Nature Backgrounds and Ambiences
- Nature sounds recorded in North America and Europe using multiple microphone positions
- Wind, storm, rain, hail, thunder, fire, water (coast, river, lake, drops, splash, underwater recordings)
- Country and village scenes with birds, crickets and cicadas, frogs, chicken, cow, dog, horse, pig, sheep, sea animals
Humanity in All Its Variety
- Cafe and restaurants (indoor/outdoor)
- Solo and crowd laughter, applause
- Footsteps, doors opened, shut, and locked
- Children playing, church bells, fireworks
- Announcements in airports and train stations
- Sport-related sounds (single shots and stadium ambiences), with everything from baseball to wrestling – ball hits and kicks, karate, fencing, billiards, tennis, and gymnastics
Traffic and Machines
- Wide range of machine noises (pneumatic, electric, hydraulic)
- Industrial robots and alarms
- Mobile equipment, office and household machines
- Street atmospheres and general city ambiences
- Cars, buses and trucks (driving, squeals, doors)
- Airplanes (indoor/outdoor), helicopter, trams and trains, harbor and boats
- Sounds and ambiences created by top sound designers with oscillators, filters, and top-notch Foley artistry, all recorded using known industry-standard recording techniques
- Button clicks, roll-over, cartoon effects (zap, boing, sweep, buzzers), musical instruments, and cluster sounds