Produce professional live and recorded content in SD, HD, or UHD 4K with the NewTek TriCaster TC1. Its 16 potential video sources can be used simultaneously, regardless of resolution. And with NewTek's Network Device Interface (NDI), many types of video sources can be connected directly via standard network infrastructure. The unit itself contains four SDI inputs and outputs for direct connection of broadcast video and audio sources. HDMI, DisplayPort, and DVI can be used for displaying multiview screens. Embedded audio and local XLR or 1/4" balanced audio can be mixed and manipulated using the internal digital audio mixer.
All the performance of the TC1 is available in a compact 2 RU form factor which can be secured with other equipment in a standard equipment rack. Control surfaces, monitors, and NDI video converters can be purchased separately to expand the functionality of the TC1. Whether broadcasting sports, talk shows, concerts, worship services, or anything else, the TriCaster TC1 is a solid center point with which to bring together your broadcast infrastructure.
- Attach to control panel buttons, keyboard shortcuts, hotspots, MIDI and X-keys buttons, or GPI triggers
- Attach to internal events and state changes, including audio, media playback, tally, and specific switcher actions
- Supports control via web-based interface
- Native support for network audio input and output via NDI
- Embedded audio supported for all NDI input and output video signals
- Integrated support for Dante networking protocol from Audinate (requires separately available Dante Virtual Soundcard license from Audinate)
- Support for AES67 protocol via compatible WDM audio drivers (requires separately available third-party virtual sound card license)
- Video: AVI, DV, DVCPro, DVCProHD, FLV, F4V, H.263, H.264, MOV, MKV, MJPEG, MPEG, MP4, WMV, WebM, and more
- Image: PSD, PNG, TGA, BMP, JPEG, JPEG-XR, JPEG2000, EXR, RAW, TIF, WebP, and more
- Audio: AIFF, MP3, WAV, and more