Designed for monitoring surveillance cameras, the Triplett HDCM2 7" HD LED Monitor features a ruggedized outer construction, and can be used mounted to a desk or wall using an included swiveling stand.
The HDCM2 has a Full HD 1080p screen resolution, and offers HDMI, VGA, Composite, and Component inputs for connecting a DVR. 1080p signals connected over HDMI will be displayed in 1080p, but analog signals will be shown in their native resolution, such as 1024 x 768.
Your DVR can be set up to display multiple camera signals in various split screen configurations, and the HDCM2 will display whatever configuration is generated, such as a quad split. The monitor also has a built-in speaker for monitoring audio.
The HDCM2 has a built-in rechargeable battery, and also includes an AC adapter for continuous power. There's also an off button for the battery so that you can preserve it when using AC power. A case is also included for safely and conveniently transporting/storing the monitor.
- 7" display for monitoring surveillance cameras
- Ruggedized outer construction
- Mounts to a desk or wall using an included swiveling stand
- Full HD 1080p screen resolution
- Displays analog signals in their native resolution, such as 1024 x 768
- HDMI, VGA, Composite, and Component inputs for connecting a DVR
- Input toggle button on top of monitor
- Built-in speaker
- Volume control button
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Includes an AC adapter for continuous power
- Off button for the battery when using AC power
- Includes a case for safe transport and storage