Produce stunning photos and documents while saving on ink with the Expression Premium ET-7700 EcoTank All-In-One Inkjet Printer from Epson. This model benefits greatly from EcoTank technology, which uses large ink reservoirs instead of cartridges to hold more ink, enabling the production of up to 14,000 black and 9000 color pages using just the included bottles. Also, it features an 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed to enable scanning and copying in addition to advanced printing functionality. Users will see a benefit with this model in its high 5760 x 1440 dpi resolution for sharp imagery while print speeds of up to 13 ppm in black and 8 ppm in color ensure fast document production.
Various media handling options are available for working with a wide range of media. Primarily, a 100-sheet input tray will work with many documents up to 8.5 x 14" in size while a dedicated photo tray can hold up to 20 sheets of the more specialized media. Along with this, a single-sheet rear feed slot can work with special media, such as envelopes and CD/DVDs, and can support banner printing up to 47.2" long.
Operation is made clear and easy with both a 2.7" color LCD and buttons on the front panel. Also, both an SD card slot and USB port allow direct printing from portable storage devices. Setup is made easy with USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi connectivity all present. Additionally, Wi-Fi Direct and support for numerous mobile printing protocols makes it fast and easy to print directly from smart devices.
- Epson's EcoTank technology eliminates the need for cartridges and permits filling with replacement bottles, providing users with more affordable ink and the ability to print up to 14,000 black pages and 9000 color pages on the included inks.
- Using a five-color ink set and MicroPiezo inkjet technology, the ET-7500 can produce highly detailed and vivid imagery with resolutions up to 5760 x 1440 dpi and ink droplets as small as 1.5pL.
- Work quickly with print speeds up to 13 ppm in black and 8 ppm in color.
- Mobile printing is available via Epson Connect Solutions (Epson Email Print, Epson Remote Print, Epson Scan to Cloud, Epson iPrint App for iOS and Android, and Epson Print and Scan App for Windows), Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Android printing, Fire OS printing, and the Mopria Print Service.
- Features Epson ESC/P-R printer language.
- A color flatbed with a 1200 dpi optical resolution is available for producing sharp digital images from your original documents.
- It has a hardware resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi and can be interpolated up to an absolute maximum of 9600 x 9600 dpi.
- The flatbed glass has an area of 8.5 x 11.7" for scanning up to letter- or A4-size documents.
- For optimal and accurate color and smooth gradations, the scanner features an internal color depth of 48-bit and an output of 24-bit.
- Standard scanner features include scan to computer and scan to cloud.
- Produce copies rapidly with speeds of up to 10 cpm in black or 7.2 cpm color.
- Copies up to 8.5 x 11.7" can be made.
- Create up to 99 copies without a computer.
- Standard copy features include auto background removal for text, fit to page, automatic reduction and enlargement (25-400%), photo reprints and enlargements, color restoration of old faded photos, and copy onto CD/DVD.
- A standard 100-sheet input tray will hold most documents up to 8.5 x 11" and can be set up to work with 8.5 x 14" media.
- A dedicated photo tray can hold up to 20 sheets of thicker photo-specific media.
- A single-sheet rear feed slot allows for manual feeding of uniquely sized documents up to 8.5 x 47.2".
- Borderless printing is available at various sizes ranging from 3.5 x 5" to 8.5 x 11.7".
- PC-free paper support includes 8.5 x 11", 8.5 x 14", and numerous standard photo sizes.
- The ET-7700 can print directly onto inkjet-compatible disc media, such as CDs and DVDs, as well as No.10 envelopes.
- Most standard paper types are supported, including plain, brochure, double-sided, matte, glossy, transfer, adhesive, and more.
- A 2.7" color LCD and buttons on the front panel provides clear controls for checking and changing settings.
- Built-in wired USB 2.0 and Ethernet and wireless Wi-Fi connectivity enable users to set up the printer wherever and however they need.
- A direct USB port and SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot are available for printing photos and documents from portable storage devices.
- Ensuring efficiency, the ET-7700 is ENERGY STAR certified, RoHS compliant, and recyclable.