For reliable and efficient printing in your home or small office, the wireless-capable HL-L2350DW Monochrome Laser Printer from Brother delivers excellent functionality. This model is quite fast with print speeds of up to 32 ppm and a first print out time of less than 8.5 seconds. Also, it can work with a range of media types from 3 x 5" up to 8.5 x 14" in size using either the 250-sheet input tray or manual feed slot and features automatic duplexing for two-sided printing.
Operation and setup of the printer is made easy with multiple connectivity options, including USB 2.0 for wired configurations and built-in Wi-Fi for wireless. This wireless capability includes Wi-Fi Direct, allowing users to connect to the printer directly from their mobile device for printing documents. Additionally, it features a one-line monochrome LCD for checking status and has a monthly duty cycle of 15,000 pages.
- Using laser technology with a 2400 x 600 dpi resolution the HL-L2350DW can quickly produce black & white documents with excellent detail.
- The printer can work at speeds up to 32 ppm.
- A first print out time of less than 8.5 seconds limits waiting.
- Automatic duplex printing is available.
- The 250-sheet input tray can handle documents up to 8.5 x 14" in size while a manual feed slot will handle more specialized media ranging from 3 x 5" to 8.5 x 14".
- The output tray can hold up to 100 sheets at a time.
- When connected to a network or directly to a mobile device via Wi-Fi, this printer has access to various printing protocols, including Apple AirPrint, Brother iPrint&Scan, and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Print driver options include toner save, N-in-1 printing, watermark, poster printing, ID print, custom print profiles, and booklet printing.
- Works with various paper types, including plain, thin, thick, thicker, recycled, bond, labels, and envelopes.
- Current status and settings can be checked via a one-line monochrome LCD.
- USB 2.0 slot available for wired setups while Wi-Fi will help connect wirelessly to mobile devices or to a network.
- The printer has a monthly duty cycle of 15,000 pages with a monthly recommended volume of 2000 pages.