Enjoy versatility in a compact package with the wireless-capable MFC-L2710DW All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer from Brother, which can easily find a place in a home or small office. As an all-in-one unit, the MFC-L2710DW features printing, scanning, copying, and faxing functions, making it easier for a small team to get started and save space. Printing is of a high caliber with a maximum resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi, ensuring highly detailed prints, while a 250-sheet input tray and manual feed slot permit the use of media up to 8.5 x 14" in size. Speed is also very good with the ability to reach up to 32 ppm and users can even perform automatic duplex printing.
For all the other functions, the MFC-L2710DW is equipped with both a 50-sheet ADF and an 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed with an optical resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. This configuration will capture fine detail in your originals and allow the creation of sharp copies with ease. Along with these capabilities, the printer features a two-line monochrome LCD for checking current status and has built-in Wi-Fi connectivity with support for direct mobile printing. Additionally, it has USB 2.0 and Ethernet connections for wired configurations.
- Using laser technology with a 2400 x 600 dpi resolution the MFC-L2710DW can quickly produce black & white documents with excellent detail.
- The printer can work at speeds up to 32 ppm.
- Automatic duplex printing is available.
- The 250-sheet input tray can handle documents up to 8.5 x 14" in size while a manual feed slot will handle more specialized media ranging from 3 x 5" to 8.5 x 14".
- The output tray can hold up to 100 sheets at a time.
- When connected to a network or directly to a mobile device via Wi-Fi, this printer has access to various printing protocols, including Apple AirPrint, Brother iPrint&Scan, and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Both an 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed and 50-sheet ADF are available for scanning documents.
- An optical resolution of 1200 x1200 dpi can be interpolated up to 19200 x 19200 dpi for highly detailed imagery.
- Scan to file, image, email, OCR, Microsoft SharePoint.
- Copies can be performed at resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Copies can be produced at speeds up to 32 cpm.
- Reduction/enlargement can be set from 25-400% in 1% increments.
- Copy options include sorting, N-in-1, multi-copying up to 99, and ID copy.
- An integrated fax modem with a speed of 36.6 kbps is available for sending digital files.
- Up to 400 pages can be saved to the fax memory.
- There are 200 speed dials available.
- This printer offers PC fax capability.
- Current printer status is easily checked via the 2-line monochrome LCD.
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet connections are available for wired setups while Wi-Fi will help connect wirelessly to mobile devices or to a network.
- The printer has a monthly duty cycle of 15,000 pages with a monthly recommended volume of 2000 pages.