StudioLinked Drumma is a virtual drum machine plug-in that comes with 4000 one-shot drum samples for the modern producer and beat maker, from punchy kicks, claps, and hi-hats that are common in trap music to boom-bap-style snares and rim shots. It also includes a wide array of percussion from Africa, Brazil, Cuba, and more.
The sounds are organized in 14 libraries with a browser that enables you to quickly find and organize samples to create your own drum kits. Each kit contains two kicks, two snares, two claps, two hi-hat pads, as well as four extra pads with percussion, vocals, crashes, stabs, hits, and more.
A set of controls allows you to tweak each drum sound separately by applying reverb, delay, attack, and decay. You can also tune the samples and add filtering effects. Tape saturation and a set of four modeling filters emulate classic drum machines such as the SP-1200. Global filtering is available to alter the overall output of the plug-in.
Drumma's mixer page provides an intuitive interface for setting the level and pan position of each sample, and comes with mixing presets to get you started right away. The software is augmented with a collection of MIDI drum groove presets organized across popular tempos and styles.
- Virtual drum machine plug-in packed with 14 drum libraries—trap, boom bap, hip hop, R&B, west coast, live drum sets, and more
- 4000 one-shot drum samples
- Percussion from Africa, Brazil, Cuba, and more
- Each kit contains 2 kicks, 2 snares, 2 claps, 2 hi-hats, and 4 extra pads with percussion, vocals, crashes, stabs, hits, and more
- Tape saturation effect
- Four filter models emulate classic drum machines
- Reverb, delay, phaser, attack, decay, and detune effects
- Full control over tweaking and mixing of individual drum samples—solo, mute, tune, or send samples through hi- and low-pass filters
- MIDI drum groove presets
- Global filter affects overall output
- Library rack allows you to browse between and organize expansion packs
- Drum library contains unique animation clip so there is always something visually moving or lighting up when notes are being triggered