With 180 lumens of bright white light, a sharply focused beam, and multiple options for hands-free positioning, the intrinsically safe Streamlight Knucklehead Div. 2 Spot Worklight is a solid choice for public safety, industrial, or automotive professionals, as well as for recreation and home use. The Knucklehead's spot-beam head swivels a full 360° and articulates 210°, delivering the spot beam from the C4 LED right where it's needed. A magnet with 135-pound pull strength and a turnout gear clip add to the light's versatility. Operating the light is easy even while wearing gloves, thanks to the single, rubber dome push-button switch; click for on/off and to cycle through the high, low, moonlight, and signal flash settings. Runtime is 3.5 hours on high, 16 hours on low, 8 hours on flash, and 20 days on the moonlight setting.
The Knucklehead's nylon polymer housing is rated IPX4 water resistant and impact resistant to 6.6'. The charger is sold separately.
- High: 180 lumens
- Low: 55 lumens
- C4 LED
- Runtime: High 3.5 hours, low 16 hours, signal flash 8 hours, moonlight 20 days
- Parabolic reflector provides a tight beam for longer range target illumination
- Location: front side
- Type: rubber-domed push button
- Click for on/off and brightness level
- Durable nylon vented polymer housing
- Polycarbonate lens
- Head rotates 360°, articulates 210°
- Removable rare earth magnet with rubber boot with 135-pound pull strength
- Turnout gear clip
- Charger sold separately
- IPX4-rated water resistant
- Impact resistant to 6.6'
- Class I, Division 2, Groups A,B,C,D; Class II, Division 2, Groups F,G; Class III, Temp Code: T4/T3C
- Meets applicable European Community Directives