Ideal for scrapbooking, crafting, and everyday use, this Pixma TS9521C Wireless All-In-One Craft Printer from Canon is a versatile printer capable of handling a variety of needs, including printing on cardstock and other craft materials. The printer uses five individual ink cartridges - dye-based colors and a pigment-based blacks - for a wide tonal range. Printer settings and pre-made printable patterns can be selected via the 4.3" LCD touchscreen. The Auto-Document Feeder can be used to make quick prints or scans, and duplex printing and copying will help you save money on paper. Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allows for remote printing from your mobile device using services like AirPrint or Mopria as well as remote operation via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and If This Then That.
- With a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, this printer can output detailed photos, graphics, or other documents on paper as large as 11 x 17" — including square prints as large as 12 x 12".
- Printing on envelopes, greeting cards, CD/DVD/Blu-Ray discs.
- Print speeds are 15 ipm and 10 ipm for black and color, respectively.
- Duplex printing is available for two-sided printing and will help you save on paper.
- The front paper tray can hold 100 sheets of plain paper or 20 sheets of 4 x 6" / 10 sheets of 5 x 7" photo paper.
- Print wirelessly from a computer or mobile device with built-in Wi-Fi and services like Apple AirPrint and Mopria, and control printer operation via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and If This Then That.
- Direct printing of photos is possible with the built-in SD card slot.
- Copy at speeds up to 19 seconds per page in color.
- Up to 99 copies can be made at a time
- A variety of copy features are available on this printer, such as two-sided copy, reduction/enlargement (25-400%), borderless copy, frame erase copy, auto exposure copy, and more.
- Scan either with the flatbed scanner or Auto Document Feeder in 1200 x 2400 dpi or 600 x 600 dpi, respectively.
- The maximum ADF scan size is 8.5 x 14".
- Wirelessly start a scan using the printer's built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.