Bring UHD 4K quality video to your production with the black AW-UE150K UHD 4K 20x PTZ Camera from Panasonic. This pro PTZ camera outputs up to UHD 4K 60p over a variety of 4K connections including 12G-SDI, HDMI, optical fiber, and IP streaming. It features a large 1" type MOS sensor, a 20x optical zoom with a wide 75.1° angle-of-view, and PoE++ compatibility. With the v2.28 firmware upgrade, the AW-UE150K offers V-Log output, a UHD crop function in 720p, a preset on/off iris function, and more.
Camera features include an HDR mode with BT.2020 color gamut support, optical image stabilization (OIS), a fast 180° pan/tilt speed in high-speed mode, and an infrared Night Mode to capture wildlife or other low-light situations in monochrome HD video. A cropping function enables you to create a multicamera look by selecting up to three angles from a single 4K image.
The AW-UE150K camera supports embedded audio and audio input via a stereo mini-jack. Its redesigned web interface is compatible with PCs, Macs, tablets, and both Android and iOS smartphones. Additional features include an adjustable tally light, 1/4, 1/16, and 1/64 ND filters, and live streaming via RTMP. The AW-UE150K is upgradable to NDI/HX compatibility with a separately available license.
Firmware Upgrade v2.28
- Large 1" type MOS sensor
- HDMI, SDI, and IP output up to UHD 4K
- 20x optical, 32x iZoom in HD, 24x iZoom in UHD 4K
- Wide 75.1° horizontal angle of view (DRS)
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode with BT.2020 gamut support
- Optical Image Stabilization (IOS)
- Crop up to three shots from a single 4K image
- Large, adjustable tally light
- Adaptive Matrix function adjusts for strong LED blue light
- 1/4, 1/16, 1/64 ND filters
- Audio input and embedding
- Improved web UI for use with PC, tablet, or smartphone (iOS, Android)
- Maximum 180°/s pan/tilt in high-speed mode
- Monochrome Night Mode
- Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
- Live streaming via RTMP
- Upgradable to NDI/HX with license