Use the National Moticam X3 Wireless 4MP WiFi Microscope Camera to view your microscope specimens on a computer or tablet, or attach the included focusable lens and tube and convert it to a macro camera.
The Moticam X3 generates its own WiFi signal to connect to your devices so you can live-stream and capture images using the iOS or Android app for tablets, computers running the included Motic Images Plus software, or any other device using a web browser (but with limited functionality).
Whether you're a teacher who wants to display their microscopy to a class, a jeweler who needs to show a client a gemstone, or an enthusiast who is interested in posting and sharing on social media, the Moticam X3 is the ideal tool for the job.
- Use one of the two included eyepiece adapters to view images through a microscope eyepiece. The 30mm and 38mm outside-diameter adapters fit the most popular size eyepieces
- Attach the camera to a C-mount adapter on trinocular-style microscopes. The included C-ring may be required for proper mounting depending on the type of adapter and microscope
- Use as a self-contained macro camera by installing the included focusable lens and macro tube
- Generates its own WiFi signal to wirelessly connect to tablets and computers
- WiFi standard of IEEE802.11b/g/n/ac at either 2.4Ghz (default) or 5Ghz (fast mode)
- Connect to Android/iOS devices or WiFi-enabled computers via web browser or included software
- Capture still images or live feed with app and software
- Use on devices with screens 7" or larger; iOS 5 or higher/Android 4.0 or higher recommended
- Max range 10' line of sight
- 4MP 1/3" CMOS sensor
- Live Image: 1920x1080 or 1280x720
- Up to 30fps with 5Ghz-compatible device
- Auto white balance or user configured
- 38.1dB signal-to-noise ratio
- 70.1dB dynamic range