Save space, time, and resources with the wireless-capable OfficeJet Pro 9015 All-in-One Inkjet Printer from HP, which packs printing, scanning, copying, and faxing into a single unit. This model has a 250-sheet paper tray for handling large jobs and is eligible for HP's Instant Ink Program, so users will always have a fresh cartridge when needed. At its core, the 9015 is an excellent printer with a print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and draft print speeds as fast as 32 ppm in black and ppm 32 in color. Borderless printing is available on documents up to 8.5 x 11" and for printing non-borderless documents the printer accepts media up to 8.5 x 14". For copying and scanning the unit has a 1200 dpi CSI scanner, and for multi-page documents the ADF has a 35-sheet capacity.
Equipped with built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity the 9015 can be added to an existing network with ease, and all of these settings and modes can be intuitively accessed via the 2.65" Color Graphic Display (CGD) touchscreen on the front panel. Wi-Fi Direct features allow users to connect directly from mobile devices for immediate printing needs, while it is compatible with many services for working seamlessly with a variety of devices. For those desiring a direct, simple connection a USB 2.0 port is available.
Additionally, the printer is immediately eligible for HP's Instant Ink Program which, for a small monthly fee, allows users to automatically have their printer notify HP when it is running low on ink in order to have a fresh cartridge shipped to your door. This system guarantees that you will always have a cartridge ready to go and keeps you from needing to constantly monitor ink levels.
- Uses HP Thermal Inkjet technology with a set of four pigment-based inks
- Wireless printing support for HP Smart, Apple AirPrint, and Mopria devices
- Quickly access and print documents and images from a smartphone, Dropbox, and Google Drive
- ISO print speed of 22 ppm in black and 18 ppm in color
- Draft print speed of 32 ppm in black and 32 ppm in color
- Scanning features an optical resolution of 1200 dpi and a hardware resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Scan speeds of 8 ipm in black and white and 8 ipm in color at 200 ppi
- Scan to cloud, email, and more with HP Smart
- Color depth of 24-bit and 256 grayscale levels
- Copy resolution of 600 x 600 dpi with draft speeds of 32 cpm in black and 32 cpm in color
- Users can make up to 99 copies in a single job
- Resizing from 25-400% is available
- Other copy features include settings for quality, lighter/darker, two-sided, ID copy, collation, margin shift, enhancement, crop, and more
- Fax resolutions of up to 300 x 300 dpi in black and 200 x 200 dpi in color
- Fax speeds up to 4 seconds per page
- Fax memory up to 100 pages
- Up to 99 speed dial numbers can be saved
- Other fax features include auto fax reduction, auto-redialing, fax delayed sending for black only, distinctive ring detection, fax forward, a fax telephone mode, junk barrier when Call ID is set up, PC fax send and archive, and more