A complete and versatile starting bundle, the black Canon EOS Rebel SL3 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm and 55-250mm Lenses Kit from B&H pairs the sleek DSLR body with the EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM standard zoom and the EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM telephoto zoom.
Defined by its notably sleek form factor, the black Canon EOS Rebel SL3 is a versatile DSLR offering an ideal mix of stills and video capabilities. Featuring a 24.1MP APS-C-format CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 image processor, high-resolution stills and UHD 4K video recording are possible, along with a wide ISO 100-25600 sensitivity range to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions. In-camera 4K time-lapse movie creation is also possible for creatively depicting subjects over time. Benefitting the imaging attributes, the sensor's design also facilitates Dual Pixel CMOS AF, which uses phase-detection autofocus for quick, accurate, and smooth focusing performance when recording movies or shooting stills in live view. When shooting stills using the optical viewfinder, a 9-point phase-detection system is used for quick and accurate focusing in a variety of shooting scenarios.
Within the compact body design, a large 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD is featured for intuitive settings control and live view monitoring, and it uses a vari-angle design to permit easier viewing from high and low working angles. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi is available for quick and convenient pairing with a smartphone or tablet for wireless image sharing, and Bluetooth is also featured for image sharing to and remote camera control from a mobile device.
Employing the video capabilities, a dedicated Time-Lapse Movie mode can also be used to creatively depict subjects over a longer span of time. Interval settings between 1 second and 60 minutes are available for between 2 and 3600 consecutive frames. These individual frames can then be automatically compiled into a 4K or Full HD video file for seamless playback.
When recording video or shooting in live view, a Dual Pixel CMOS AF system is employed that offers smooth and fast focusing performance in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a broad and dense network of phase-detection gathering elements across a majority of the image sensor to reduce focus hunting for faster, more direct control of focus placement. When working with still imagery, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideally suited to shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is attained with each shot. Eye Detection AF can also be employed to prioritize focus on a recognized subject's eye. When shooting video, a Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth and natural focusing when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and Face Tracking priority. Benefited by the Touch AF system, rack focus is possible simply by touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen in order to change focus in an intuitive manner. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system's ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery.
- Large 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD provides an intuitive method for controlling focusing points, navigating menus, and reviewing imagery. This screen also features a vari-angle design to better enable working from high and low angles.
- Optical pentamirror viewfinder serves a clear means for eye-level shooting.
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows for easy wireless sharing of both photos and movies to a linked mobile device.
- Bluetooth permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities.
- Included LP-E17 rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides approximately 1630 shots per charge when working with the viewfinder, or approximately 350 shots per charge when working in live view.
- Creative Assist makes it easy to adjust camera settings and see the effects in real time, making it more straightforward to adjust brightness, contrast, and saturation effects and see how the resulting image will look.
- Feature Assistant and Shooting Mode Guide can be used to explain and illustrate the camera's various shooting modes in order to become more familiar with all of the capabilities.
- Smooth Skin mode offers five levels of skin smoothing to help reduce blemishes and make subjects' skin appear soft.
- Picture Style: Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Fine Detail, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, and User Defined 1-3
- Scene Modes: Portrait, Smooth Skin, Group Photo, Landscape, Sports, Kids, Close-Up, Food, Candlelight, Night Portrait, Handheld Night Scene, HDR Backlight Control
- Creative Filters: Grainy B/W, Soft Focus, Fish-Eye Effect, Water Painting Effect, Toy Camera Effect, Miniature Effect, HDR Art (Standard/Vivid/Bold/Embossed)
- Language Support: English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Ukraine, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Vietnamese, Hindi, Romanian, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, Malay, Indonesian, and Japanese.
Suitable for distant subject matter, the EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM is an 88-400mm-equivalent zoom for Canon APS-C DSLRs. This lens's long reach is enhanced by the inclusion of an Ultra-Low Dispersion element, which helps to greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for greater clarity and color accuracy throughout the zoom range. A Super Spectra coating is also featured, and minimizes flare and ghosting in order to produce greater contrast when working in bright lighting conditions. Benefitting both photo and video applications, an STM stepping AF motor is used to realize quick and near-silent autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. Additionally, a four-stop-effective Image Stabilizer system is also featured and minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
Designed to fit snugly against the body, this black Canon 100S Sling Camera Backpack can be rotated from your back to your front, so you can easily reach into its camera compartment. A large zippered opening gives you full access to the main 13.1 x 8 x 4.5" compartment where, using the included set of dividers, you can keep a DSLR camera, one to two lenses, plus accessories. The exterior is made from lightweight and water-resistant nylon with padding to protect your gear and make it comfortable to wear. It has a wide adjustable strap that can be worn across the body and a soft handle on the top for easy grab-and-go or to hang it on a hook. For additional storage there is a large front pocket for a tripod and/or accessories.
Corel PaintShop Pro 2021 Ultimate is a comprehensive photo editing, image management, and graphic design software, which has been bundled with the Ultimate bonus pack of six additional programs—GRFX Studio, Parallels Toolbox, PhotoMirage Express, Painter Essentials 6, AfterShot 3, and Creative Collection—for a thorough range of post-production capabilities. The 2020 version of PaintShop Pro sees improvements to processing speeds, overall performance, and stability, as well as an updated suite of brushes, color palettes, gradients, and other creative assets. SmartClone makes use of enhanced processing by leveraging intelligent content-aware technology for seamlessly replacing objects in images. The Photography workspace has been improved, and artificial intelligence-based features have been added to expand capabilities and speed workflow. In addition to 2021's updated feature-set, PaintShop Pro still retains the core set of features that make it a valuable editing tool, including raw file editing, layer-based editing, and a suite of basic adjustment tools and creative effects. Additionally, this single license may be installed on up to two computers for non-concurrent use.
- SmartClone is an enhanced content-aware cloning tool that helps to easily merge elements from multiple images and integrate them into a single image. Its versatility benefits everything from making simple retouches to complex composites.
- Updated Photography Workspace is a simplified interface for focusing exclusively on quick photo edits.
- A Refine Brush has been added to the Selection toolset and enables making selection with greater precision and accuracy to suit fine masking applications.
- The Text tool has been enhanced for faster speed and responsiveness, along with improved rendering, inputting, editing, and wrapping functions.
- Updated suite of creative brushes, color palettes, gradients, patterns, and picture tubes are downloadable from the Welcome Book and several new creative assets are built-in to the application.
- Performance and stability have been refined for some of the most used and favored legacy tools for an improved overall workflow.
- The Depth of Field feature within the Crop toolbar has been enhanced for greater precision and more realistic results.
- Copying style attributes from one layer to another is possible with a single click, within single or multiple documents.
- GRFX Studio provides access to thousands of creative photo effects for producing striking and distinct looks to complement your imagery.
- A one-year subscription to Parallels Toolbox is included and provides 30 tools to benefit storage and file management in order to achieve optimal running conditions.
- PhotoMirage Express lets you turn any image into an animation and then share them directly to social media for a more dynamic viewing experience.
- Painter Essentials 6 is a photo-painting software that transforms your photographs into illustrative-styled digital art. Alternatively, you can use a wide range of brushes and other tools to sketch, draw, and paint from scratch, as well as apply various painting styles and effects to your finished works.
- AfterShot 3 is a dedicated raw file processor for editing and enhancing your photo library. Image adjustments can be made to single files or an advanced batch processing function lets you apply corrections to large groups of photos at once.
- Access to the Creative Collection provides dozens of unique brushes, textures, and more than 100 royalty-free backgrounds to benefit making impressive composite and retouched images.
- Crop and correct photos for stronger compositions using Grid, Diagonal, Golden Ratio, and Golden Spiral guides. This tool also permits straightening images, correcting perspective distortion, and adjusting depth of field effects.
- A series of intelligent selection tools make it fast and easy to adjust and retouch areas of images as well as clone and refine selections with a high degree of accuracy.
- Scripts help to speed up repetitive tasks by automating nearly any action with a dedicated scripting engine and scripting guide.
- Support is available for 360° cameras; 360° photos can be straightened with rotation, made to appear as if the scene is level, or unique plant-like effects can be achieved. You can also remove and replace the tripod from the frame using the Magic Fill tool.
- Using PaintShop Pro's Camera RAW Lab, you have complete processing control over your raw files, including the ability to see before and after views and work with a large preview option.
- Multiple exposures of the same scene can be blended using HDR tools for extending the apparent dynamic range and gaining greater shadow and highlight detail.
- Layers allow you to work in a non-destructive manner and create more complicated photo compositions.
- A variety of Drawing and Painting tools let you apply a range of illustration effects to your images. Besides the series of new brushes, you can also import your favorite Adobe Photoshop brushes. Additionally, vector illustration tools also allow you to draw with preset shapes and pens.
- Text can be added to any image using a range of typography tools, along with the ability to adjust fonts, size, style, alignment, leading, kerning, and apply effects to creatively adjust the look of your text.
- The Pic-to-Painting function applies deep neural networks to analyze photographs in order to produce an inspired image that replicates the look of famous paintings, styles, and artists.
- AI Upsampling can dramatically enlarge any photo without compromising resolution or visual quality.
- AI Artifact Removal removes artifacts and restore fine detail and original colors in JPEGs and can reverse distortion effects often caused during compression to reduce a file size in digital workflows.
- AI Denoise easily removes random variation of brightness and color in images commonly caused by low light environments, and easily clears up any unwanted noise so each photo is crisp and clear.
- AI Style Transfer Transforms photos into stylized works of art with new presets designed to replicate famous artistic styles using a variety of digital media types.
- Sea-to-Sky Workspace takes drone and underwater photography to new heights with seamless corrections and creative enhancements using a custom set of tools.
- AI HDR Studio instantly give photos a unique HDR effect with AI-powered presets.
- Makeover tools help to eliminate red-eye, blemishes, and unwanted lines, as well as smooth wrinkles, whiten teeth, and even-out skin tones.
- One Step Photo Fix is a single-click method to automatically apply corrections and Smart Photo Fix lets you apply automatic adjustments with one click, too, but with the ability to fine-tune the suggested settings.
- Lens Correction tools can be automatically or manually applied to correct distortions, vignetting, and chromatic aberrations introduced by many lenses.
- Batch Processing lets you apply the same adjustment to several files at once.
- Support is available for working with WinTab-aware styluses and tablets to benefit drawing, painting, and retouching applications.
- Dedicated migration tools make it seamless to transfer content from previous PaintShop Pro versions, including maintaining plug-ins, scripts, brushes, color palettes, gradients, patterns, textures, and other previously installed effects.
- A step-by-step guided virtual tour can be used to familiarize yourself with the new features and how best to use them in your editing workflow.
- Helpful video tutorial libraries are accessible in the updated Welcome tab, as well as a Leaning Page for additional assistance.