The 32" GVM 2D 2-Axis Wireless Carbon Fiber Motorized Slider with Bluetooth Remote is a motorized slider that you can program and control remotely using the included Bluetooth remote controller. The slider features carbon fiber rails and is belt-driven, which delivers a smooth sliding action along the 31" of travel. The slider carriage has a built-in bubble level so you can check that your setup is level, and built-in independently adjustable feet allow you to adjust its position and level. An included motorized pan base mounts onto the slider carriage providing 360° of pan. The slider has a load capacity of 11 lb when horizontal.
The Bluetooth controller allows you to control and program the slider to do a variety of moves. The system supports live video shooting as well as time-lapse, with multiple keyframed positions per move. The motorized slider powers from an included AC power supply or you can use two NP-F750-type batteries for approximately 10 hours of power. Six included camera control cables allow the system to trigger your camera for time-lapse. The remote features an integrated display and can be turned off during time-lapse moves to preserve battery power.
Camera Control Cables
- DC2: Nikon D7100/D7000/D5300/D5100/D5000/D3200/D3100/D610/D600/D90/DF
- N3: Canon EOS 7D/5D-series/1D/6D/50D/40D/30D/20D
- S2: Sony NEX-3NL/a7/a7R/a6000/a5000/a3000
- L1: Panasonic DMC-FZ50K/DMC-FZ150D/DMC-FZ30K/DMC-FZ20/DMC-FZ20K/DMC-FZ20S/DMC-FZ200/LC-1/L1/L10/G10/G2/G1/GF1/GH2/GX1/G5/DIGILUX2/DIGILUX3
- DC0: Nikon D850/D810/D800E/D800/D700?D300s/D200/D5/D4/D3/DF/D1/F90/F90X/F100
- The slider can traverse the 31" sliding range in a minimum time of 11.4 seconds to a maximum time of 123 seconds in video mode
- In time-lapse, the speed range is 114 seconds to 22 minutes, and 30 seconds at its slowest