Download the Miops mobile app to your iOS- or Android-compatible smartphone to gain operation through Bluetooth and movement of your camera. A compatible camera remote cable is needed to make the connection to the device. The CAPSULE360 has different colored stable and blinking lights to identify the connection stages of the capsule. Five different types of time-lapse modes allow for the creation of dynamic videos using Basic Time-Lapse, Long Exposure Time-Lapse, Bulb Ramping Time-Lapse, Interval Ramping Time-Lapse, and HDR Time-Lapse. High Dynamic Range Photography can be done by capturing six of the same images with auto-exposure bracketing and then merging them together to create an HDR photo. The mobile app firmware can be upgraded when updates become available, and the internal battery of the device is rechargeable with the included USB charging cable.
- Basic Time-Lapse: Set the number of shots, intervals, and exposures settings to capture hundreds of photos and create time-lapse videos.
- Long Exposure Time-lapse: You can customize three parameters such as interval, which determines how much time passes between each frame firing, setting an exposure value for each frame, and set how many frames will be shot between at certain amount of time.
- Bulb Ramping Time-Lapse: While shooting images during a time-lapse exposure, the scene's light changes during the process along with exposures, within this mode you can set the parameters to compensate for that.
- Interval Ramping Time-Lapse: It enables you to ramp the interval, so you have the option of changing the interval over time.
- HDR Time-Lapse: Basically, it sets an interval of each frame while shooting several of the same images with different exposure values and combining them to create an HDR photo of all the time-lapse images.