Add deep bass, Bluetooth capability, and convenient desktop volume control to your studio monitoring setup with the Mackie CR8S-XBT Creative Reference Series 8" multimedia subwoofer. It features an all-wood cabinet with a custom-tuned bass port and a 200W amplifier driving an 8" polypropylene coated woofer.
1/4" TRS and RCA input and output connectors ensure simple connectivity with your monitors and audio interface, mixer, or soundcard. Utilize the subwoofer's built-in Bluetooth receiver to wirelessly stream music from your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
The adjustable I/O levels, 40 to 180 Hz variable crossover, and switchable polarity let you optimize the CR8S-XBT's performance according to your preferences and the unique factors presented by your room and equipment. The included CRDV volume controller connects to the dedicated 1/4" CRDV input on the CR8S-XBT and provides separate level adjustments for the subwoofer and your monitors.
The CR8S-XBT features a download for ProTools | First and The Musician's Collection plug-in package including 23 high-quality plug-ins with BBD Delay, Eleven Lite, 304E EQ, and 304C Compressor.
Avid Pro Tools | First and Other Included Software
In addition to the powerful plug-ins within Pro Tools | First, this mixer comes with the exclusive Mackie Musician Collection featuring 23 fantastic plug-ins:
- Avid 304E EQ: Add musical warmth with a treble and bass equalizer with sweepable mid control
- Avid 304C Compressor: Tweak the clarity, balance, and rhythmic feel of music with this optical-modeled compressor
- BBD Delay: Create delay, chorus, and vibrato effects based on a classic guitar pedal
- Black Op Distortion: Add rich distortion based on a classic distortion pedal
- Black Shiny Wah: Achieve the famous classic tones of a respected wah wah pedal
- Black Spring Reverb: Get the twang and space of a vintage amplifier
- C1 Chorus: Emulates a classic chorus pedal
- DC Distortion: Dial up a range of overdriven tones with this Avid custom distortion effect
- Eleven Lite: Get the sound of popular guitar amps and speaker cabinets
- Flanger: Create esoteric sounds with this homage to vintage and modern flangers
- Graphic EQ: Sculpt frequencies with ease
- Gray Compressor: Add warmth to tracks based on a vintage Ross compressor
- Green JRC Overdrive: Get the coveted sounds of a classic IC overdrive pedal
- In-Tune: Keep your instruments in tune with this digital tuner
- Orange Phaser: Create interesting effects with this phase shifter based on a classic design
- Roto Speaker: Recreate the sounds of a Leslie rotary speaker cabinet
- Sci-Fi: Add analog synth-type ring and frequency modulation
- Studio Reverb: Create natural-sounding reverb and ambient effects
- Tape Echo: Add vintage analog delay and chorus effects
- Tri Knob Fuzz: Get the Hendrix tone with this fuzz box based on one of the first fuzz pedals
- Vari-Fi: Create the effect of audio changing tape speed
- Vibe Phaser: Add phase-shift and rotary speaker effects
- White Boost: Boost gain without coloring tone