The Professional Wireless Systems Dual Bias-T is a remote bias power supply designed to provide 12 VDC to two remote antenna amplifiers for wireless audio setups in live stage, conferencing, and A/V applications. It features two independent channels, each offering short-circuit protection and 30 to 300mA of bias output power.
The USA-made Dual Bias-T is outfitted with four BNC female jacks—two for antenna inputs and two for receiver outputs. LEDs display power status for the unit and short-circuit protection status for each channel. The Dual-Bias T is powered by the included switching power supply.
- Provides phantom-style voltage of +12 VDC to remote antenna amplifiers via two independent channels
- 30 to 300mA output bias power per channel
- Independent short-circuit protection per channel
- Current draw over 80mA per channel will cause the short-circuit protection to remove power from that channel while power to the other channel remains unaffected
- Works with the Professional Wireless Systems remote line amp as well as some Sennheiser and Shure remote amplifiers that receive 12 VDC power via the center conductor of a coaxial cable and with a current draw between 35 and 80mA
- Insertion loss from 450 to 750 MHz is less than or equal to -0.25 dB
- Isolation between channels is greater than 50 dB
- 50-ohm impedance
- Four BNC female jacks—two for antenna inputs and two for receiver outputs
- Blue power LED indicator
- Circuit-protection LED—dark indicates no load connected, green indicates load connected
- Includes a single-plug-space US switching power supply rated at 0.8A