Offering the perfect mix of accessibility and flexibility, the GFX 50S II from FUJIFILM is a unique medium format mirrorless camera that is wonderfully compact and portable. Featuring a 51.4MP CMOS sensor paired with an improved X-Processor 4 image processor, this camera produces files with extremely wide dynamic range and high resolution, as well as having an extended sensitivity range of ISO 50-102400 for working in difficult lighting conditions. The sensor's large form factor also achieves a unique three-dimensional look with especially smooth tonal and color transitions.
The GFX 50S II has also been updated with a five-axis in-body image stabilization system that negates up to 6.5 stops of camera shake for improved handheld shooting, providing dramatically broad creative possibilities for image makers wanting to work more freely with slower shutter speeds. For composing images a 3.69m-dot electronic viewfinder can be used for high-resolution eye-level viewing, and a rear 3.2" 2.36m-dot touchscreen LCD features a three-way tilting design that supports working from high and low angles. Additionally, the GFX 50S II offers a magnesium alloy build that is both lightweight and durable and is also dust- and weather-sealed, as well as freezeproof down to 14°F, for working in harsh environmental conditions.
- The FUJIFILM G lens mount features a short focal flange distance of just 26.7mm to better facilitate adapting lenses and to allow for reduced back focusing distances to better prevent vignetting and promote edge-to-edge sharpness with the GF series of lenses.
- Film Simulation modes allow you to reproduce the look and feel of 19 of FUJIFILM's film types, including Provia, Velvia, Astia, Eterna, Classic Chrome, Classic Neg., Pro Neg. Hi, Pro Neg. Standard, Acros, Monochrome, and Sepia. Additionally, Grain Effect can be adjusted as well as Classic Chrome effect to fine-tune the look of imagery.
- Mechanical focal plane permits working with shutter speeds from 60 min. up to 1/4000 sec, and an electronic shutter allows the use of shutter speeds up to 1/16000 sec for working in bright light conditions.
- Dual SD memory card slots are featured, and permit saving imagery in a sequential manner, backup/duplicate manner, or in a sorted manner to segregate JPEG and raw files.
- Tethered shooting is possible using X Acquire software to send images from the camera to a hot folder on your computer for further editing. Alternatively, the Tether Shooting Plug-in PRO for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and HS-V5 for Windows operating systems are also available.
- 3.69m-dot electronic viewfinder is included for high-resolution, 0.77x-magnification eye-level viewing.
- A 3.2" 2.36m-dot touchscreen LCD is also available for image playback, menu navigation, and live view shooting.
- LCD monitor is also featured on the top plate for settings confirmation and exposure data.
- Single NP-W235 rechargeable lithium-ion battery is rated to provide approximately 440 shots per charge.
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows for direct wireless sharing of files as well as remote camera control from a linked mobile device.