When you want to go out exploring from basecamp, but don't want to lug your large 50L or 75L pack that you brought everything in with, just unroll your Lowepro RunAbout BP 18L Collapsible Backpack and hike with ease. It is sized to carry a day's worth of food and essentials and also compatible with their GearUp camera inserts, so you can still shoot without compromising the safety of your delicate gear. With an eye firmly set on a sustainable future, this pack is made with 84% recycled materials.
What It Carries
- Top-loading access for grabbing items in a hurry and full-access rear opening to pack/unpack the bag or install GearUp inserts
- Maximum volume of 18L makes it ideal as a daypack for hiking and sightseeing
- Large main compartment holds everything you need for the day: clothing layers, light jackets, food, and other gear
- Compatible with GearUp inserts for modular storage and organization solutions
- Use the side quick-access opening with a GearUp phot insert to allow fast shooting
- Large side pocket can hold a travel tripod or water bottle
- Multiple attachment points on the front for tripod, hiking poles, and monopods
- Large flat 11.8 x 7.9" front pocket
Collapsible Lightweight Design
- Weighs just 14 ounces, so it can be carried in another bag without adding a lot of extra weight
- Expanded, it measures 19.7 x 9.8 x 6.7"
- Collapses into a tight roll that measures just 11 x 3.9"
How It's Made
- Lowepro Green Line label shows the percentage of recycled fabrics reached through use of fully recycled fabrics and recycled/virgin yarn blends were used to make the bag—this bag is made with 84% recycled materials
- Adjustable backpack straps
- Nylon construction is resistant to water and tears
- Two-way zippers provide fast access to the interior with large pulls