The drone itself can get to locations and perform tasks quickly, even in adverse conditions. Flown by a pilot with the included Smart Controller V3, or allowing the EVO Max 4T to take advantage of a host of advanced navigation and obstacle avoid technologies to fly semi or fully autonomously; alone or together as a fleet or swarm of drones.
- Zoom Camera: Up to 8K of resolution with 10x optical zoom and a hybrid 160x zoom that can display clear details on targets up to 1.24 miles away.
- Wide-Angle Camera: 85° FOV with the ability to record up to 4K/30 video and low-light images with Moonlight Mode, which reduces noise and enhances HDR.
- Thermal Camera: Ideal for rescues and inspection, you get 640 x 512 resolution footage at 30 fps with a 16x zoom and detection range from -4 to 1022° F.
- Laser Rangefinder: Obtain coordinates and altitudes from 16.4' to 0.75 miles away with an approximate accuracy of 3.3'.
Each drone relays information by acting as relay points, which can dramatically increase BVLOS (Beyond Visual Line of Sight) operations. A single pilot can control the entire fleet, or a group of pilots can pilot simultaneously, with or without LTE coverage. To increase coverage, optional static communication nodes can be placed on hills or poles, or a swarm of drones can provide mobile communication points.
Pilots receive that drone footage and essential telemetry in real-time on the huge, built-in 7.9" display (2048 x 1536 resolution), with daytime viewing support thanks to 2000 nits of brightness. Footage can be transferred off to mobile devices quickly via SuperDownload at a rate of 20 MB/s for immediate review and analysis. With 128GB of integrated storage, you can keep footage on the remote, along with 3rd party apps. Other members of the team can monitor the action if needed via the HDMI port and an optional external display, and pilots can utilize all of this for up to 4.5 hours at a full charge.
- Multi-Channel Projection Screen: Supports simultaneous output of RGB video, infrared, night vision, and wide-angle images. Please note that as of this writing, this feature is planned as a future update.
- AR Scene: Geo-location data and other aircraft location information detected by ADS-B can overlay on a real-time map, which conveniently confirms the drone's location and helps avoid airborne risks. Please note that as of this writing, this feature is planned as a future update.
- 3D Map Planning: Plan, create, and execute 3D waypoint mission plans on a 3D map.
- Quick Mission: Temporary quick missions can be created while executing other missions, and multiple sub-missions can be stacked for enhanced flexibility.
- Mission Reproduction: When activated, you can fly a manual or semi-autonomous mission, or string multiple missions together. The drone will automatically record the camera angles and can replicate the mission you flew.
- Polygon Mission: Supports one-click automatic generation of polygon flight areas.
- Terrain Follow: Maintain relatively constant altitude from the ground for uneven or sloped terrain.
- Rectangular Mission: Supports one-click automatic generation of a rectangular flight area.
- Waypoint Mission: Add waypoints for flexible and non-structured flight paths.
- Oblique Photography: Automatically plan 5 groups of routes (1 Ortho and 4 Oblique) according to the flight area set by the user.
- Spiral Mission: Helical flight search in a designed area for SAR.
- Vertical Scan: Perform vertical surveys for building facades, open pit walls, and towers.
- Corridor Mission: Fly missions for roads, rivers, pipelines, power lines, and other narrow, large-scale terrain.
- Automatic Mission Generation & Data Capture: Automatically produce routes by adding regional boundary points through dots or importing KML files.
- Designed to deploy to the sky in just 15 seconds
- IP43-rated water and dust resistance
- Up to 42 minutes of flight
- Hot-swappable batteries
- Up to 52 mph flight speed
- Up to 27 mph wind resistance
- Up to 23,000' service ceiling
- Foldable design for easy storage and transport