- Used in conjunction with other members of the L-Mount Alliance, the L lens mount is a versatile interface with a mount diameter of 51.6mm and a flange distance of 20mm for working with a broad range of optics. Additionally, this camera allows for the use of all the classic and modern Anamorphic lenses that have been in use for over 60 years.
- A high-resolution 3.68m-dot OLED EVF offers a clear 0.78x magnification along with a smooth 60 fps or 120 fps changeable refresh rate.
- Large 3.0" 1.84m-dot LCD is a bright, clear means for live view shooting as well as playback and menu navigation. The screen features a free-angle design to suit working from high, low, and front-facing angles, and its touchscreen design affords intuitive settings control.
- An 8-direction joystick and easy-to-use menu design enables quick and efficient operation.
- A USB-C port allows for fast file transferring as well as high-speed in-camera battery charging. Additionally, a new full-size HDMI-A port benefits video applications, a 2.5mm port can be used with the optional DMW-RS2 Remote Shutter, and 3.5mm microphone and headphone jacks suit advanced audio recording needs.
- Dual SD memory card slots — both UHS-II-compatible — offer improved flexibility for image storage, allowing you to segregate raw and JPEG files to different cards, save duplicate files to both cards, or simply double your storage space with overflow recording.
- An industry-first, the S5 II utilizes a built-in cooling fan to suppress the camera's internal temperature for extended or unlimited recording.
- A robustly-built magnesium alloy body with a dust and splash-resistant design accommodates working in harsh weather conditions and trying environments.
- Real-time LUT enabling color grading to be done in the camera itself
- Live cropping allows in-frame panning and zooming while recording video
- In addition to conventional 3:2, 4:3, 1:1, and 16:9 ratios, photos can be recorded in 65:24 and 2:1 panoramic formats
- Color Shading Compensation corrects the bluish/reddish coloration on the periphery that may occur when older lenses are mounted
- Compatible with Lumix Tether for remote photo and video shooting via USB
- 4-channel 48 kHz or 96 kHz 24-bit recording with optional DMW-XLR1 XLR microphone adapter
- In-camera USB PD battery charging with optional DMW-BTC15 Battery Charger
A unique zoom covering ultra-wide to short portrait-length fields of view, the Panasonic Lumix S 20-60mm f/3.5-5.6 is a sleek and versatile lens designed for full-frame L-mount mirrorless cameras. The distinct range of focal lengths is also complemented by flexible focusing capabilities, which permit working with subjects as close as 5.9" with a 0.43x magnification for near-macro performance. In terms of optics, the lens incorporates a series of aspherical, high refractive index, and low dispersion elements to control a variety of aberrations and realize a high degree of clarity and sharpness. A fluorine coating has been applied to the front element to reduce smudging and make it easier to clean and then lens also features a weather-sealed design for working in harsh environmental conditions. Additionally, suiting both photo and video applications, a stepping motor is featured, which affords fast, precise, and near-silent autofocus performance.
Designed for full-frame L-mount mirrorless cameras, the Panasonic Lumix S 50mm f/1.8 is a sleek and compact standard-length prime. Its 50mm focal length is ideally suited for portraiture, landscapes, and all-purpose shooting and provides a modestly bright f/1.8 maximum aperture for shallow depth of field control. An extra-low dispersion element and an ultra-high refractive index element reduce chromatic aberration and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy, and the lens provides excellent sharpness as well. A linear autofocus motor suppresses focus breathing and delivers smooth, precise, and near silent focusing performance. Made for tough environmental conditions, the lens also features a dust-, moisture-, and freeze-resistant design.