The 77mm MRC Basic #702 25% Graduated 0.6 ND Filter from B+W darkens specific areas of an image, such as bright skies, while allowing for a normal, unaffected exposure in the other regions of the image. The filter is densest at the edge and tapers to clear by the middle, with a soft-edged line of transition between the dense and clear areas, which is useful for images without a strongly defined transition between the sky and the foreground. The filter ring rotates to allow precise positioning of the gradation, and the density provides up to a 2-stop reduction in light.
B+W MRC Basic filters are equipped with the exclusive Multi-Resistant Coating (MRC) nano premium coating technology. This high-quality broadband coating is applied on both sides and enhances the optical imaging properties, allowing uniform and increased transmittance across the entire light spectrum to be achieved, with minimal physically induced remaining reflection. The nano all-around protection on the filter glass also ensures increased scratch resistance as well as extremely fast and easy cleaning for a long filter life. The slim filter ring design is compatible with wide-angle lenses with an equivalent width of a 24mm full-frame lens. The brass filter ring has been with redesigned top knurling for enhanced gripping, and it has a special functional coating for smooth mounting and dismounting.
- Darkens bright areas of an image while leaving the remainder unaffected
- Provides a 2-stop reduction in light in selective areas
- Soft-edged line of transition between the dense and clear areas
- Does not affect image coloration
- Multicoating reduces internal ghosting and reflections while maximizing light transmission
- Nano Multi Resistant Coating is dirt and water repellent for fast, easy cleaning
- Resists scratches and abrasions
- Durable brass filter ring prevents jamming; rotating design allows gradation positioning
- Enhanced filter ring knurling for easy grip
- 100% cotton filter storage pouch