The 10' StarTech Toslink to Toslink Optical Audio Cable allows you to connect digital audio equipment that uses a Toslink optical interface, such as home theaters, computer interfaces, DVD players, and more. It provides clean and accurate transfer of optical audio signal, without distortion or RFI/EMI/ground-loop interference.
The cable features durable, gold-plated connectors with polished lenses, for optimal signal transfer. The thin PVC jacket makes this cable ideal for audio installations in tight spaces.
- Toslink optical connectors at both the ends
- For use with optical S/PDIF I/Os
- Uses light to transfer digital audio signal without distortion or RFI/EMI/ground-loop interference
- Durable, gold-plated connectors with metal shells
- Polished lenses for optimal signal transfer
- Thin PVC jacket for installations in tight spaces
- Connect digital audio equipment that uses a Toslink optical interface – DAT recorders, MiniDisk players, CD and DVD players, satellite dish receivers, speakers and more
- Connect your PC to the digital audio input of your home theater system