The UMS1-5.5 from Middle Atlantic is a 1 RU rackshelf designed for mounting small components and improving organization in rack enclosures contained in houses of worship, concert venues, recording facilities, A/V installations, and more. Its universal mounting pattern includes countersunk holes for compatibility with Extron devices.
The shelf attaches easily to standard 19" equipment racks. The sturdy steel construction can hold up to 25 lb on the 5.5" deep surface. Sixteen #4 screws and four #6 screws are included for anchoring equipment to the rackshelf.
- Attaches to standard 19" equipment racks
- Pre-cut holes (universal mounting pattern) for mounting small devices in racks
- Includes countersunk holes for compatibility with Extron devices
- Reduces rack clutter
- Weight capacity of 25 lb
- Depth of 5.5" to hold miscellaneous cables and gear
- Sturdy steel construction