The Klark Teknik DN9610 AES50 Repeater is used to extend the AES50 multichannel digital audio network connections (Cat 5) to longer distances. Housed in a rugged, compact, aluminum extrusion casing, and enclosed in a shock-absorbing silicone sleeve, the DN9610 will fit almost anywhere. The DN9610 is capable of extending two AES50 streams by up to 330' (100m) on Cat 5 cable. Provision is made for dual-redundant power supplies, with automatic, seamless recovery in the event of a power supply failure. Power supplies are multi-region and feature locking DC connectors to ensure against inadvertent disconnection.
The DN9610 is capable of both 24-bit / 48 kHz and 24-bit / 96 kHz operations, and can operate its two AES50 streams at different clock rates simultaneously. It features a through-unit latency of 0.03 ms. Multiple DN9610s can be connected in series, allowing transmission of AES50 over considerable distances. Discrete LED status indicators are provided for power, AES50 input 1, AES50 input 2, AES50 output 1, and AES50 output 2. The four RJ-45 sockets are roadworthy Neutrik etherCON connectors. The Klark Teknik DN9610 operates with any AES50-compliant devices and ships with an auto-voltage sensing power supply for use worldwide.
- Extends two independent AES50 connections by up to 330' with Cat 5 cable
- High-channel capacity: Bidirectional operation
- 48 channels @ 96 kHz
- 96 channels @ 48 kHz
- Supports dual-redundant AES50 networks (X and Y connections)
- Rugged locking Neutrik etherCON connectors used for AES50 connections
- Status indicator LEDs on front panel for each AES50 port
- Dual-redundant power supply inputs with locking Switchcraft connectors
- External auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply adapter
- Aluminum extrusion casing with stackable protective silicone rubber sleeve
- Compact and rugged design