The Garner SSD-1 Solid-State Destroyer adds an additional layer of media obliteration to your PD-5 Hard-Drive Destroyer. Use this NSA-listed accessory to demolish data contained in solid-state media, flash thumb drives, and SSHD (solid-state hybrid drive) controller boards. Place media up to 0.5" high in the SSD-1's destruction chamber, then let the 90 spikes go to work. The drive(s) are punctured and waffled, preventing recorded data from being accessed.
When used with the PD-5 destroyer, this NSA/CSS EPL-listed device complies with a range of stringent standards for data destruction.
- Works in conjunction with the PD-5 Hard-Drive Destroyer
- Destroys media on solid-state media, flash thumb drives, and SSHD (solid-state hybrid drive) controller boards
- Features 90 spikes for puncturing and waffling media
- NSA/CSS Evaluated Products List (EPL) for hard-drive bending devices
- California Senate Bill 1386
- DOD Emergency Destruction Guidelines
- HIPAA (Health Information Portability and Accountability Act)
- NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Guidelines for Media Sanitization
- NIST SP 800-36
- NIST SP 800-88r1
- NSA/CSS SDDM 9-12
- PCI DSS 3.2 (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)
- PIPEDA (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act)