Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11am Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
This item's manufacturer/distributor usually ships within 2-4 weeks business days (subject to availability). You will be charged as soon as the manufacturer receives the order. This item is noncancelable and nonreturnable.
PayPal Orders Payments processed using PayPal will be charged immediately (as opposed to when an order ships).
International Orders Payments for international orders will be charged as soon as the order is placed.
The Analog Way Saphyr SPX450 Multi-Layer Mixer Seamless Switcher is a 10-input mixer/switcher that supports resolutions up to 2040 x 1152@60Hz on both input and output. It features two operating modes -- Mixer mode and Native Matrix Switcher mode, and it supports seamless switching in both, with 1 Layer in full Preview in Mixer mode. You can apply 1 Title on Live Background or 1 Title + 1 Layer on Still Background in both modes; 1 Layer on Still Background in both modes; 1 Layer or 2 Layers on Live Background in Mixer mode; or 3 Layers on Still Background in Mixer mode.
- 2 operating modes: Mixer and Native Matrix modes
- Seamless switching with full Preview in Mixer mode with 1 Layer in Preview
- Seamless switching in Native Matrix mode
- 1 Title on Live Background in Mixer or Native Matrix mode
- 1 Title + 1 Layer on Still Background in Mixer or Native Matrix mode
- 1 Layer on Still Background in Mixer or Native Matrix mode
- 1 Layer on Live Background in Mixer mode
- 2 Layers on Live Background in Mixer mode
- 3 Layers on Still Background in Mixer mode
- All audio inputs can be embedded or de-embedded on all plugs
Input / Output Features
- 10 seamless inputs
- 2 outputs (Program and Preview)
- 16 input connections available (4x DVI-D, 4x HDMI, 4x Universal Analog, 4x 3G/HD/SD-SDI)
- EDID management on 6 inputs
- Custom output formats
- Ability to modify the Program in real-time without using the Preview
- Full audio digital compliant on DVI-D & HDMI connections
- Capability to switch between any inputs (16 inputs connections available)
- 3D filter for SDTV composite sources
- Fully resizable outputs
- Video output (CVBS, YPbPr, 3G-SDI)
- Balanced stereo audio on all outputs
- 2 S/PDIF inputs, 2 S/PDIF outputs
- 8 memory presets per output
- Computer formats up to 2K
- Midra platform
- RCS² remote control software (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Fast processing and seamless switching
- Low frame delay
- Up to 3 Layers on Frame Background
- Advanced audio management with the RCS² software
- Audio Fast Routing mode
- Quick frame mode
- Ability to read and display the output EDIDs
- Deinterlacing processing
- Freeze features (Input/Layer/Screen)
- Dynamic fit
- Capability to crop the Frames and Logos
- Mosaic Preview
- Preview OSD
- All live Layers fully resizable
- Layer: Pan & Zoom resizing up to 1000%
- Layer: Open/Close animation
- Layer: Border and Shadow (Edge: 1 Color, 1 Width, 1 Height)
- Transitions: Fade (Dissolve), Cut, Wipe, and Slide
- Dynamic Layer (moving from A to B) with Flying, Zooming, or Cropping
- Audio breakaway mode
- Audio Top Layer mode
- Audio Fast Routing mode
- Audio Delay Compensation
- Internal test patterns
- Chroma/Luma Key and Titling
- 8 Full Frames, 8 logo presets, 1 animated logo
- HDCP compliant
- Mosaic Preview mode: 1 live image and 9 images refreshed as fast as possible / or 10
images refreshed as fast as possible