Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11am Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
The Art of the Photograph: Essential Habits for Stronger Compositions by Art Wolfe and Rob Sheppard from Amphoto Books features over 200 photos by Art Wolfe that aim to teach photographers of all levels how to break bad habits while transforming your photography. Wolfe shares insights and techniques that he has gathered in four decades of shooting.
- Re-examine prejudices that define (and limit) what you photograph
- See beyond the subject to let light and shadow lead you to the right image
- Find inspiration, including the story behind Wolfe's own photographic journey
- Use formal art principles to build more compelling images
- Choose the right camera and lens for the image you see in your mind's eye
- Recognize the 10 deadly sins of composition-and how to avoid them
- Get a behind-the-lens look at Wolfe's equipment and workflow