Designed for commercial and industrial use, the CSMA 180 Commercial Series Mixer/Amplifier from JBL is a mixer/amplifier with four mixer-channel inputs and one output channel. It's capable of reaching 80W of peak power with 10W per channel. The unit's front panel sports volume controls for each channel, as well as a master volume adjustment knob, bass and treble controls, and a power switch. The volume controls are illuminated so they can be seen and operated in darkened environments.
The amplifier, capable of driving both eight and four Ohm loads, can be used with 70V and 100V distributed audio systems without the need for a separate transformer. On its back panel you'll find the mic/line inputs, unbalanced RCA inputs, speaker connections, Hi-Z and phantom power switches, and more. The unit is also equipped with a RJ45 connector for use with JBL CSR-V in-wall volume controls (available separately).
This Commercial Series mixer/amplifier boasts such features as voice activating ducking (useful for paging over background music), priority muting for channel one's input, and a sleep mode which automatically powers down the unit when no audible signal has been received for longer than 30 minutes. Also, with an auxiliary output, you may connect to an additional amplifier, though the master volume and tone controls will have no bearing on the resulting signal.
- Independent Bass and Treble controls for each output channel.
- Input level and output volume controls.
Remote Volume Control
- Crown's DriveCore technology
- HARMAN's GreenEdge environmental standards
- Suitable for commercial and industrial use
- Ideal for commercial and industrial
- Euro-block type mic/line input connectors and output connectors
- Configurable output routing