The SLIK Pro 700 BHX Tripod with SBH-808DQ Ball Head supports up to 11.0 lb, measures 29.9" when folded, and includes a quick release plate. Each of its 3-section legs features an independent spread, a 3-position angle lock, and flip locks for fast deployment. The included push-and-pull, rapid center column is multi-sectional, which allows it to be converted to a shortened center column. This feature permits a minimum height of 25.4" or 16.1" when the center column is shortened. The SLIK Pro 700 BHX Tripod provides a maximum height of 60.0", 65.8" with its center column shortened as well as fully raised, and 75.0" with the complete column fully raised.
Cameras, sport optics, or camcorders that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be connected to the quick release plate, which is secured to the tripod's ball head using a quick release cam lock. By loosening the ball head's primary locking knob, the head's ball-and-socket joint can be quickly swiveled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position. Variable pressure can be applied to the ball-and-socket joint's movements by rotating the tension knob located opposite the primary locking knob. Toward the base of the ball head is a secondary locking knob, which controls the ability to rotate the head 360°.
For added versatility, the center column is reversible, facilitating low-angle photography where an attached camera is positioned among the tripod's legs instead of above them. Foam covers on each of the legs provide a secure and comfortable grip while moving the tripod, and rubber feet help to enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces.
Use and Handling
- Supports up to 11.0 lb
- Push-and-pull center column for rapid camera, lens, or sport optic positioning
- Center column is multi-sectional, allowing it to be converted to a shortened center column that allows the tripod to be set at a minimum height of 25.4", or 16.1" when the column is shortened
- Tripod can be set to a maximum height of 60.0", 65.8" when the column is shortened as well as fully raised, and 75.0" with the complete column fully raised
- Column is reversible, facilitating low-angle photography where an attached camera is positioned among the tripod's legs instead of above them
- Legs each feature three sections, an independent spread, a 3-position angle lock, and a flip lock for rapid deployment
- Legs can be locked at 16°, 40°, or 65° angles
- Foam covers on each of the legs provide a secure and comfortable grip
- Rubber feet for stability
- Weighs 8.1 lb, measures 29.9" when folded
- Ball head provides 360° of swivel control, is tiltable down to a 90° angle, and can be locked into place
- Large, primary locking knob allows ball-and-socket joint to be quickly swiveled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position
- Tension knob located opposite the primary locking knob applies variable pressure on the ball-and-socket joint's movements
- Secondary locking knob allows head to rotate 360°
- Aluminum, magnesium, and titanium-alloy legs
- Cast-aluminum ball head with quick release cam lock
- Quick release plate with 1/4"-20 mount with anti-slip, cork surface
- Center column platform for ball head with reversible 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mount
- Included carry bag features a zippered closure and handle for storage and transport of the tripod with ball head