The 4x1 Multiview Seamless Switcher for HDMI from Gefen allows you to display content from up to four HDMI sources on one HDTV display. Each of the source windows can be individually scaled and positioned on the screen. Seamless switching ensures no frame loss during picture transitions. The switcher is HDCP-compliant and supports resolutions up to 1080p Full HD and 1920x1200 WUXGA. The Gefen Seamless Matrix for HDMI is ideal for small and large commercial venues that require content from four sources displayed on four displays instantly and without any loss of picture.
Audio from any of the four HDMI sources can be selected for playback via IR, RS-232, or IP. Five default factory presets provide the most commonly used arrangements of windows on a display, including single window output. Five additional preset buttons allows the user to store and recall custom-configured window arrangements. All ten presets, source selection, power on, lock, and menu navigation control buttons are accessible via the front panel and the handheld IR remote control, as well as RS-232 and IP (web server interface, Telnet, and UDP). An intuitive on-screen Graphical User Interface simplifies system configuration.
The 4x4 Seamless Matrix for HDMI includes four 6' (1.8 m) locking HDMI cables, one 6' (1.8 m) DB-9 cable, an IR extender module, IR remote control, 12 VDC locking power supply, and a set of rack ears for mounting the 1RU unit.
- Seamless switcher scales and sizes each of the four inputs, and outputs them one at a time or as windows on a single display
- Input and output resolutions up to 1080p Full HD and 1920x1200 (WUXGA)
- HDCP compliant
- Seamless switching ensures no switching delay and no picture loss during transitions
- Default pre-configured Multiview window arrangements can be accessed via five front panel preset push-buttons
- Custom user-configurable Multiview window layouts can be accessed via five front panel preset push-buttons
- User-selectable playback of HDMI audio content from any of the four inputs
- Controllable via front panel controls, IR, IP (web server interface, Telnet, and UDP), and RS-232
- Easy to use on-screen Graphical User Interface (GUI) and web server interface
- Handheld IR remote control and IR Extender input on back panel
- Field-upgradable firmware via web server interface
- USB port (reserved for future product enhancements)
- Locking power supply connector
- 1U tall rack-mountable enclosure, rack ears included