The Gra-Vue Phoenix 3-Pin 1 x 7 Audio Distribution Amplifier, in a 3RU version, includes a Phoenix 3-pin 1 input / 7 output analog audio DA card and 3RU interface panel. The interface panel installs the DA card in a rack in a vertical position.
Signal gain is adjustable from -6dB to +27dB via a dip switch on the front side of the card. Gain and other adjustments can also be made using an optional Gra-Vue XIO NET Network Management Module via an Ethernet-connected PC. An integrated independent output driver provides output isolation and crosstalk suppression, and automatic signal equalization reduces signal loss over long distance transmissions. LED indicators display input signal and power supply status.
- Phoenix 3-pin balanced 1 input / 7 output analog audio DA card
- 3RU interface panel installs the DA card vertically
- Signal gain adjustable from -6dB to +27dB via dip switch
- Real-time monitoring and adjustments by dip switch or XIO NET module via Ethernet-connected PC
- Hot swappable with other cards
- Supports Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)