Trijicon's 4x32 ACOG Riflescope is a battle-proven weapon sight that is well-suited for use in the most challenging of conditions. The optical system offers a special optical design with zero image distortion and anti-reflection fully multi-coatings to maximize transmission and enhance image brightness and clarity. Also noteworthy is the battery-free tritium-illumination reticle, which employs a tritium phosphor lamp for low-light and night targeting. The reticle features four fine posts and a fine crosshair with markings for ballistic compensation.
The housing is engineered for exceptional performance: it is impact-resistant, fogproof, and waterproof with a submersion rating of 328'. It is forged from a single piece of durable and lightweight 7075-T6 aluminum alloy and coated with Type III hard anodizing finish. It also features an angled sunshade and mounts on a Picatinny-style rail via the included TA51 flattop mount.
- Amber center crosshair reticle
- Battery-free tritium illuminated center
- Four thin posts and a fine crosshair
- 4x magnification
- 32mm diameter objective
- Fully multi-coated optics
- 7° angle of view
- 1.5" eye relief
- 8mm exit pupil
Use and Handling
- 1/2 MOA impact point correction
- Windage and elevation adjustments
- Forged 7075-T6 aluminum alloy housing
- Scratch and abrasion-resistant finish
- Tethered capped windage and elevation turrets
- Front and back irons sights
- Integrated angled sunshade
- Built-in TA51 Picatinny rail mount
- Fogproof and waterproof to 328'