Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight, the 4x32 ACOG Dual-Illuminated Riflescope from Trijicon, combines a waterproof and shock-resistant construction with a battery-free dual-illuminated Green Chevron reticle. The reticle employs tritium phosphor for illumination at night and fiber optic illumination for daytime. The sight's rugged optical system features zero distortion, multiple anti-reflection coatings, and a 32mm objective aperture. To compensate for wind and ballistic bullet drop, the scope offers windage and elevation adjustments with 1/2 MOA impact point correction.
The housing offers supreme ruggedness and durability: it withstands heavy recoil and deep-water submersion to 328'. To achieve this benchmark, the body is forged from a single piece of 7075-T6 aluminum alloy and coated with Type III hard anodizing finish. It also features an angled sunshade and mounts on a Picatinny style rail via the included TA51 Flattop Mount.
- Multicoated optics
- 4x magnification for a short-to-medium range
- 32mm Objective lens diameter
- Angular field of view range is 7°
- Eye relief: 1.5"
- Green Chevron reticle
- Tritium phosphor lamp for night illumination
- Fiber optic illumination for daylight
- BDC out to 800 m
Use and Handling
- Windage and elevation adjustments
- 1/2 MOA impact point adjustments
- Angled sunshade
- Single piece 7075-T6 aluminum alloy housing
- Type III hard anodizing black matte finish
- TA51 Flattop Mount is compatible with Picatinny rails
- Waterproof submersible to 328'