Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11AM Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
The Zoom G1Xon Multi-Effects Guitar Pedal with Expression Pedal offers guitarists 105 high-quality effects, including varieties of distortion, compression, modulation, delay, reverb and amp models. It allows you to chain up to 5 effects simultaneously for customizing your sound to fit your personal playing style. You can connect headphones to the output jack and practice along with the 68 built-in rhythm accompaniment patterns, or you can connect your portable music player to the auxiliary input jack if you want to jam along with your own backing tracks. Additionally, the unit comes with five expression pedal-controlled effects, allowing for more expressive riffs and solos.
The G1Xon boasts an onboard chromatic tuner that supports all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings. It has a phrase looper that enables you to record up to 30 seconds of CD-quality audio, and it can be powered by 4 AA batteries (not included).
Dynamics / Filter
Dynamics / Filter effects include 16 compressors, noise gates, filters, equalizers and wah effects. Emulate the classic tone of the MXR Dynacomp, dbx 160, Moog Filter or Z. Vex Seek-Wah, or create all-new effects using the automatic slow attack, parametric equalizer or six-band graphic EQ. Also features Zoom Noise Reduction (ZNR) algorithm, designed to remove noise during pauses while still maintaining your guitar's natural tone
Overdrive / Distortion
18 boosters, overdrives, fuzzes and lead guitar sounds, including simulations of the BOSS OD-1, MXR Distortion+, Marshall Guv'nor, Fuzz Face, Big Muff and Pro Co Rat. The ExtremeDS effect offers a powerful distortion effect, and there's also a simulator that allows your electric guitar to emulate an acoustic
Twenty-two realistic models including simulations of classic tube and solid-state amps from manufacturers like Fender, Marshall, Vox, Hiwatt, Mesa Boogie, Orange, Bogner, Matchless and Diezel
Modulation / Special Effects
Round out your sound with your choice of 24 phasers and flangers, plus chorus, pitch shift, tremolo and vibrato. Included are emulations of the ADA Flanger, Boss CH-1 Super Chorus and TC Electronic Corona Chorus, as well as the Zoom HPS, an intelligent harmonizer that plays along in key, and a ring modulator that adds bell-like tones to your guitar. And for some strange and unique sounds, try out the rhythmic Slicer effect
Delay / Reverb
20 delays and natural-sounding reverbs, including rooms, halls, plates, springs, and tape delay simulators, all designed to add depth and spaciousness to your sound, with delay times of up to 4 seconds. You'll find also find reverse delays, modulated reverbs and particle reverbs for placing your guitar in a realistic space, or an unearthly one
• 100 effects, including distortion, compression, modulation, delay and reverb and 5 pedal-controlled effects
• Copy and Swap functions make patch organization a breeze
• Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
• Pre Select function allows you to scroll through patches silently while keeping the current patch operational
• Looper feature for the recording of up to 30 seconds / 64 beats of CD-quality audio with seamless start and end times
• Input jack accepts standard mono guitar cable (both active and passive instruments supported)
• Auxiliary input jack for connection of personal music players
• Output jack for connection to amp or headphones
• Backlit LCD with contrast control for easy viewing in low-light environments
• Lightweight and small enough to fit in your gig bag
• Easily integrated into any existing pedal board
• Runs on 4 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of 20 hours
• USB port for firmware updates
In the Box
Zoom G1Xon Multi-Effects Guitar Pedal with Expression Pedal
Limited 1-Year Warranty
Table of Contents
24-bit, 128 times over-sampling
24-bit, 128 times over-sampling
32-bit floating point and 32-bit fixed point
20 Hz to 20 kHz +1 dB -3 dB (10 kΩ load)
Standard mono 1/4" phone jack
Rated input level: -20 dBm
Input impedance (line): 470 kΩ
Mini stereo 1/8" phone jack
Rated input level: -10 dBm
Input impedance (line): 1 kΩ
Standard stereo 1/4" phone jack
Maximum line output level: +2 dBm (output impedance load of 10 kΩ or more)