The Anton Bauer Performance Series Quad Charger V-Mount allocates the most power to the highest-charged battery first and subsequently to the next most charged ones, ensuring that you'll have a fully charged battery as soon as possible. The process is similar to a champagne glass pyramid where the top-most glass overflows into those below it. The Performance Series is 40% more efficient than previous Anton Bauer chargers by employing faster processing, using a smaller transformer in the power supply, and drawing less amps.
This V Mount version was designed to support the concurrently released Digital Battery Series V Mount models. It's capable of simultaneous, multi-chemistry charging, which will be useful if Anton Bauer releases V Mount models of different chemistries in the future. (Anton Bauer provides no guarantees that third party V Mount models will safely be supported.) Common to the Anton Bauer name, a feature called InterActivity allows the charger to communicate with an Anton Bauer battery and assign the best charge routine possible based on the battery's cell chemistry and the best termination algorithm possible (TCO, -ΔV temperature compensated VCO, dT/dt, CCO, FUL, or I-min), ensuring better overall life. A 4-pin XLR output allows you to power your camera right out of the charger via an XLR cable or converter cable. This can be done off of wall power at the same time as charging your batteries or off of attached batteries if the charger is unplugged. The batteries in the latter case are hot swappable so you can power your camera with uninterrupted power.
The charger features a simple-to-use, touchscreen display that provides activity and status updates and access to management functions. It also supports an optional Wi-Fi software feature that will allow you to remotely manage the health and status of one or more Performance Series chargers.
- Allocates the most power to the highest-charged battery
- Supports simultaneous, multi-chemistry charging
- 4-pin XLR output for powering your camera off of wall power or battery power
- Assigns the best charge routine possible based on the battery's cell chemistry
- Assigns the best termination algorithm possible
- Simple-to-use touchscreen activity, status, and management display
- Ergonomic design with one-hand carry handle
- Supports optional remote health and status management software feature