The 45° angled viewing MeoPro 20-60x80 HD Spotting Scope from Meopta combines a powerful 20-60x eyepiece, extra-low dispersion fluoride glass lenses, and a suite of optical coatings to make this spotter optimized for long distance and low-light performance.
Its wide magnification range allows you scan wide swaths of the landscape for subjects on low power with the ability to quickly zoom in and make detailed observations and identification. A large 80mm objective lens is engineered for maximum light-gathering ability with complementary fully multi-coated lenses to maximize light transmission, enhance image contrast, and improve clarity and resolution. Exposed lens surfaces are also protected from scratches and abrasions and the buildup of water and other contaminants that can interfere with clear views.
Durable construction details and a user-friendly design match the optical performance of the MeoPro 80 spotting scope. The Centric-Drive focus wheel is oversized and textured for nonslip focusing in the rain or when wearing gloves. The objective housing is nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to deliver fog and waterproof imaging in freezing temperatures and high humidity. For added protection, the chassis is made of a lightweight and strong magnesium alloy to provide a shock-resistant foundation for the optical system. A retractable aluminum sunshade, long 18.5mm eye relief, and rotating/locking tripod collar make the MeoPro HD 80 a full-featured spotting scope for a wide range of outdoor activities.
- Powerful zoom eyepiece offers a wide 20-60x magnification range that enables the user to scan wide areas of the terrain for subjects with the ability to zoom in for detailed observation and identification
- Large 80mm objective lens draws in the light required to ensure subjects remain bright and clear, especially when viewing at extreme distances at maximum magnification or in low and challenging light conditions
- Eyepiece is integrated into the optical system so fewer lens elements are required for improved brightness
- Extra-low dispersion fluoride glass corrects color fringing and other chromatic aberrations to ensure accurate colors
- Ion-assisted MeoBright multi-coatings maximize light transmission to deliver enhanced low-light performance while suppressing reflection and glare
- MeoShield coatings protect external lens surfaces and resist scratching and abrasion
- Hydrophobic MeoDrop coatings repel water, grease, skin oils, and lens surface contaminants that can impair view clarity
- 108-foot field of view at 1000 yards on 20x, 66-foot on 60x
- Eyepiece is set at a 45° angle to the optical tube for a more comfortable viewing position whether user is standing, sitting, or lying prone
- Centric-Drive focus system features an oversized mid-body focus control with a large rubberized wheel that is easy to manipulate even when wearing thick gloves
- Multi-position twist-up eyecup for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- Extra-long 18.5mm exit pupil helps to reduce eyestrain to make viewing more comfortable
- Wide 4mm exit pupil on 20x will cover most pupils as they open in low-light conditions
- Lightweight and strong magnesium alloy chassis
- Armored rubber body protects optics from impacts while offering a positive grip during setup and breakdown
- Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and resistant to internal fogging in extreme conditions and temperatures
- 360° rotating and locking tripod collar enables precise eyepiece placement based on viewing position or personal preference and comfort
- Standard 1/4"-20 thread on foot for mounting on most photo/video/field tripods and heads, compatible with select Manfrotto quick release heads
- Retractable sunshade improves contrast and clarity on bright and sunny days while minimizing the threat of lens flare