The MuxLab Multimedia 16x16 Matrix Switch Chassis is a 5RU modular switcher supporting four HDMI, DVI, 3G-SDI, and VGA input cards and four HDMI and HDBaseT output cards, sold separately. The cards each feature four ports and are hot-swappable. The switcher supports resolutions up to 1080p60/50, which it can transmit for up to 230 ft via HDBaseT output cards to compatible receivers (Model # 500451), sold separately.
Matrixes can be designated in 4x4, 4x8, 4x16, 8x4, 8x8, 8x16, 16x4, 16x8, 16x12, and 16x16 configurations. The switcher can be controlled via the front panel, RS-232, webserver interface via a provided IP address, USB control via a free-download software, and 3rd party drivers, including Control4 home automation and commercial A/V systems. The front panel features an LCD screen, numerical keypad, arrow keys, and other controls. The housing is aluminum and has a sleek design and look and features installation handles. Dual redundant power supply is supported and one 100-240V power supply with interchangeable US, UK, and European power cords is included. LED diagnostics indicate power, PSU1 and PSU2, Fault, and LAN activities in different colors.
- 5RU modular A/V switcher in sleek aluminum housing
- Supports four 4-port HDMI, DVI, 3G-SDI, and VGA input cards
- Supports four 4-port HDMI and HDBaseT output cards
- Transmits up to 1080p60/50 for up to 230 ft via optional HDBaseT output cards
- 4x4, 4x8, 4x16, 8x4, 8x8, 8x16, 16x4, 16x8, 16x12, 16x16 matrix designations
- Front panel, RS-232, USB, webserver interface, and 3rd party driver control
- Dual redundant power supply supported; US, UK, and EU PSU included