The 18 Watt On-Camera Variable Color Temperature LED Light from Cineroid is a variable color temperature light with a range of 2,700 to 6,500K and a wide beam spread of 120°. It features 30 steps of dimming, using a two button up/down adjustment with a readout of the dimming level on the back of the unit. The same two buttons that control the dimming also control the color temperature adjustment, using a mode button to select which one you wish to control.
The L10VC incorporates a 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole in its base, and the included ball adapter allows you to attach the light to a camera with a hot/cold shoe. It includes a honeycomb attachment to control light spill, and the body incorporates mounting screws for the included Sony NPF type battery plate, battery not included.
- The unit is adjustable in 30 steps from 2,700 to 6,500K.
- Color temperature adjustments are made via an up/down button arrangement on the back of the light unit.
- The color temperature adjustment reads in 30 steps on the back of the unit.
- The unit's brightness level is adjustable in 30 steps.
- Dimming adjustments are made via an up/down button arrangement on the back of the light unit.
- The brightness adjustment reads in 30 steps on the back of the unit.