Made with high-grade RG6 cabling and gold-plated connectors, this 3 ft Kopul Premium Series BNC to RCA Cable is designed to transmit a clean video signal end to end. The BNC connector is made by Neutrik and the RCA connector by Rean, a trademark of Neutrik.
Featuring a PE-insulated OFC conductor with foil and dense braided copper shielding, the cable ensures minimum signal loss with exceptional protection against signal drop-outs and RF and EMI interference. A rugged SuperFlex PVC outer jacket provides high flexibility and durability.
The connectors are corrosion-resistant and offer improved conduction and long-lasting use. The BNC connector is lockable and features a rearTWIST boot that allows easier access in tight spaces by letting you use the boot instead of the connector when connecting/disconnecting. The RCA connector has a robust chuck-style strain relief that provides a better grip for safer handling.
- 18 AWG RG6 coaxial BNC to RCA cable
- Gold-plated 75Ω Neutrik BNC male locking connector
- 24k gold-plated RCA male connector by Rean, a trademark of Neutrik
- Minimal signal loss and exceptional protection against signal drop-outs and RF/EMI interference
- PE-insulated OFC conductor
- 99% foil inner shielding
- 93% dense braided tinned copper outer shielding
- Flexible and durable SuperFlex PVC jacket
- BNC connector features a rearTWIST boot for easier access in tight spaces
- RCA connector has a chuck-style strain relief for better grip and safer handling