The JLCooper VTC1 Video Transport Controller is a compact remote control for file-based recorders such as the AJA Ki Pro and Blackmagic HyperDeck Studio. Please see more examples in the Features section below. Featuring an integrated 9.8' 9-pin RS-422 cable, it connects to your device for full operation with no additional power supply required. It also works with most 9-pin RS-422 VTRs. It automatically configures itself to provide clip browsing on AJA, FFV, Video Devices, and select other decks that support this feature. For most other devices, a Clip +/- feature offers a shortcut to skip 10 seconds forward or back.
The VTC1 provides familiar standard transport controls such as Play, Reverse Play, Still, Stop, and Shuttle. It has a slim and lightweight design but is highly robust thanks to a durable steel enclosure that withstands the daily rigors of professional environments.
- Compact universal RS-422 remote controller for disk-based recorders
- Functions include Play, Reverse Play, Still, Stop, Record, 2x, 4x, 8x, 16x Shuttle
- Supports Frame +/- with most recorders
- Steel enclosure
- Integrated 9.8' 9-pin RS-422 cable
- Automatically configures for clip browsing on select Ki Pro, FFV, Video Devices, and other decks
- AJA Ki Pro / Ki Pro Rack / Ki Pro Ultra
- Blackmagic HyperDeck Studio / HyperDeck Studio Pro
- Datavideo HDR-60 / HDR-70 / DN-600 / DN-700
- Fast Forward Video Studio Pro Replay / Micron / Omega
- Video Devices PIX 250i / 260i / 270i
- And other recorders and most RS-422 9-pin VTRs