The TM36 Tiny Monster Rechargeable LED Flashlight from Nitecore has the power and features of a full-size light packed into a compact package. Its head features the LUMINUS SBT-70 LED emitter that drives the eight modes and output levels from 50 to 1800 lumens. A single, intelligent two-stage pushbutton switch controls all the output and mode functions in an easy-to-use interface. An illuminated ring around the switch blinks to give you feedback on the status of the light. An integrated multi-function OLED displays output, mode, voltage, temperature, runtime and battery status.
The aluminum alloy housing has a hard anodized black finish to resist corrosion and scratches. The emitter lens has anti-reflective coatings on both sides to maximize light transmission, and is tempered to be resistant to breaking and scratching. This durable light is impact resistant to 5' and submersible to 6.6'. On the underside of the handle is a thread to mount the light onto a tripod for hands-free operation. To help prevent over-heating, hardened heat-dissipating fins cover the head.
Protection circuitry also prevents over-heat damage by stepping down the output, or shutting the light off, if it gets too hot. An over-charge system cuts the charging current when the battery is fully charged. The included high capacity NBP52 Li-ion rechargeable battery pack serves as the light's handle, prolongs runtime and optimizes cooling performance. It provides two charging ports and offers the equivalent of eight 18650 batteries.
- Min: 50 lumens
- Low: 200 lumens
- Med: 400 lumens
- High: 800 lumens
- Turbo: 1800 lumens
- Eight brightness levels and modes
- LUMINUS SBT-70 LED
- Peak beam intensity: 310000 cd
- Maximum beam distance: 3609'
- Precision Digital Optics Technology (PDOT) Reflector
- Location: On handle
- Type: Single button two-stage
- Momentary and Constant-on modes
- Illuminated LED ring blinks for light and battery status feedback
- Click switch to activate Turbo mode
- Press switch half-way to select Daily mode
- Click while on any output to turn off
- Intelligent switch remembers last output selected
- Lock-out functions prohibit accidental activation
- Aluminum alloy housing
- Type III hard-anodized finish
- Impact resistant to 5'
- IPX8 rated, waterproof and submersible to 6.6'
- Dual-sided anti-reflective coated and tempered glass emitter lens
- Tripod mount for use as hands-free area lighting
- Flat tailcap allows light to be stood with head facing up
- Hardened, heat-diffusion fins help prevent over-heating
- Covered charging port maintains IPX8 rating
- Includes NBP52 rechargeable battery pack that screws into head and doubles as light's handle
- Two charging ports
- Over-charge protection prevents damage to batteries
- Over-heat circuitry steps output down to prevent damage
- Charge battery without removing from flashlight
- NBP52 is equivalent to 8x 18650 batteries