Bundling two essential components, the Manfrotto MT055XPRO3 Aluminum Tripod with MHXPRO-BHQ2 XPRO Ball Head Kit from B&H includes the versatile aluminum tripod legs along with the ball head and quick release plate.
Manfrotto MT055XPRO3 Aluminum Tripod
The Manfrotto MT055XPRO3 Aluminum Tripod is a three-section support that replaces the 055XPROB tripod. It has a load capacity of 19.8 lb and extends from 3.5" to 66.9". Its legs are secured by the Quick Power Locks. These updated flip locks increase the tripod's rigidity by 50%, and its load capacity by 4.4 lb over its predecessor.
A redesigned center column has a "one finger" operation, and includes an Easy Link attachment for attaching accessories such as an LED light or a reflector. The center column can be positioned horizontally, allowing for low-angle and macro photography. The upper disc where a tripod head is mounted has been redesigned as well, and now has a bull's eye bubble level that rotates 360° so you can locate it where you can see it. This allows you to level your camera on both the horizontal and vertical planes.
Manfrotto XPRO Magnesium Ball Head with 200PL-14 Quick Release Plate
This XPRO Magnesium Ball Head from Manfrotto features an integrated RC2 quick release cam lock and a 200PL-14 Quick Release Plate. RC2 compatible quick release plates such as the 200PL-14 can be removed from the head by pulling the cam lock's spring-loaded lever, which also allows the plate to be instantly reattached. The cam lock also features a safety catch to prevent the 200PL-14, or another compatible quick release plate from accidentally disconnecting.
The XPRO Magnesium Ball Head with 200PL-14 Quick Release Plate has a load capacity of 22.1 lb and can be attached to tripods or other support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount. By loosening this XPRO Magnesium Ball Head's primary locking knob, its ball-and-socket joint can be quickly swiveled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position. Toward the ball head's base is a secondary locking knob that controls the ability to rotate the head 360°. An additional knob opposite the secondary locking knob can be rotated to apply tension control to the ball-and-socket joint's movements.
Cameras or accessories that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be connected to the 200PL-14 quick release plate which measures 1.7 x 2.1 x 0.4" and has a rubberized, non-slip surface.
XPRO Magnesium Ball Head
- 22.1 lb load capacity
- Compatible with tripods or support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount
- Uses ball-and-socket joint to help maximize pan-and-tilt flexibility
- Ball-and-socket joint provides 360° of swivel control, is tiltable down to a 90° angle, and can be locked into place
- Integrated RC2 quick release cam lock
- Primary locking knob allows ball-and-socket joint to be quickly swiveled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position
- Secondary locking knob allows head to rotate 360°
- Dedicated tension control knob for the ball-and-socket joint's movements
- One bubble level for landscape orientations and one bubble level for portrait orientations
- Durable, magnesium-alloy construction
200PL-14 Quick Release Plate
- Compatible with Manfrotto RC2 quick release cam lock
- Measures 1.7 x 2.1 x 0.4" and has a rubberized, non-slip surface
- 1/4"-20 mount
- Durable, aluminum-alloy construction
Manfrotto 200PL Quick Release Plate with 1/4"-20 Screw and 3/8" Bushing Adapter
The Manfrotto 200PL Quick Release Plate with 1/4"-20 Screw and 3/8" Bushing Adapter is the replacement quick release plate for all heads that use the RC2 (3157N) system. The plate comes with a 1/4"-20 camera screw and a 3/8" bushing adapter, and is compatible with 35mm and standard thread-mounted medium format cameras.