The BSS Audio Soundweb London BLU-100 12x8 Signal Processor with BLU Link is a DSP processor designed for use in networked audio routing applications. It offers a fixed configuration of 12 inputs and 8 outputs, configurable signal processing, and a high bandwidth, fault tolerant digital audio bus.
The BLU-100 features open architecture with full configuration through HiQnet London Architect. A palette of processing and logic objects and "drag and drop" method of configuration provide a simple and familiar design environment. This processor features a low-latency, fault-tolerant digital audio bus of 48 channels, which uses standard Category 5e cabling, providing a distance of 100 yards between compatible devices. Fiber media converters can be used to increase the distance between devices to over 24 miles.
The BLU-100 is compatible with the entire Soundweb London family, and its 48-channel digital audio bus represents channels 1-48 of the larger 256-channel digital audio bus when integrated with the BLU-800, BLU-320, BLU-160, BLU-120, and BLU-BOB devices. Analog Inputs provide software-configurable gain in 6 dB increments up to +48 dB per channel and software-selectable Phantom Power per channel. Phantom Power, Signal Present, and Clip information per channel is accessible without the requirement for a PC, from the clear front-panel LED indicators.
A bidirectional locate function allows devices to be identified both from and within HiQnet London Architect. 12 Control Inputs and 6 Logic Outputs allow the BLU-100 to be integrated with GPIO compatible devices. The Soundweb London Interface Kit, a comprehensive documentation which details how Soundweb London systems can be integrated with third-party control systems, is included within the installation of HiQnet London Architect.
- 12 analog inputs (with +48V phantom power per channel)
- 8 analog outputs
- Configurable signal processing
- Rich palette of processing and logic objects
- 48-channel, low-latency, fault-tolerant digital audio bus
- Clear front-panel LED Indicators
- Bidirectional locate functionality
- 12 control inputs and 6 logic outputs for GPIO integration
- Soundweb London interface kit for third-party control system integration (documentation)
- HiQnet device
- Configuration, control, and monitoring from HiQnet London Architect