The Explorer EA41 LED Compact Searchlight from Nitecore is a waterproof multi-output light that fits in the palm of your hand. Five settings: 1020, 580, 160, 50, 1 lumen outputs provide a suitable brightness range for almost all your handheld lighting needs. In addition to the wide range of brightness levels, this Explorer series light also has Strobe and SOS Signal modes, as well as an energy-efficient Location Beacon mode. Utilizing 4 disposable or rechargeable AA batteries, the EA41 provides 1.75 hours of runtime in Turbo mode and 400 hours runtime in Micro mode.
Complementing the compact form-factor and multiple output modes, the Explorer flashlight is equipped with a range of construction features that make it both durable and easy to handle; including a tapered aluminum housing with knurled grips, corrosion-resistant Type III anodized hard coat, and a dual switch design that offers mode selection, activation control and instant strobe. It is waterproof and submersible to the IPX8 standard of 6.6' deep and impact resistant to a drop of 5'.
- Maximum output: 1020 lumen
- Output settings: 1020, 580, 160, 50, 1 lumen
- Strobe, SOS Signal, Flashing Beacon modes
- Range of visible illumination: 1234'
- CREE XM-L2 U2 LED light source
- Dual switch design for activation and mode selection
- Eight switchable brightness modes
- Instant ultra low, turbo and strobe activation
- Integrated power indicator light displays remaining battery power
- Memory circuit returns the light to previously used output
- One-piece aluminum housing with knurled grip
- Type III anodized hard coat
- IPX8 waterproof compliant
- Impact-resistant to 5'
- Stainless steel retaining ring
- Reverse polarity protection
- Mineral glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Runs on disposable or rechargeable batteries
- Integrated tail stand and lanyard hole
- Weight: 5.3 oz