See the world in a different way with the cinema style Rokinon 7.5mm T3.8 Cine UMC Fisheye Cinema Style Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount. It is a lightweight, wide-angle fisheye lens that is optimized for digital cinematography and features a Micro Four Thirds lens mount. It provides a 180° ultra-wide angle of view and allows you to capture images of large structures such as sports stadiums, large halls, City-scapes, and similar scenery in a warped, dramatic fashion.
As with all wide-angle lenses, the perspective effect increases the closer you get to the lens, and this lens allows you focus less than four inches away to take advantage of the fisheye effect. It features both focus and iris rings outfitted with industry-standard 0.8 pitch gearing, so you can use it with optional follow focus units. The aperture ring is also de-clicked to allow for smooth iris pulls while shooting. Focus, aperture, and depth of field markings are on the side of the lens to aid focus pullers, who typically operate on the side of the camera.
With one aspherical and three extra-low dispersion (ED) lens elements incorporated into the optical design, chromatic aberration and distortion are reduced, producing sharper images. Additionally, the lens' design features a built-in petal lens hood, and an Ultra Multi-Coating (UMC) has been applied to the lens elements to reduce surface reflections and prevent lens flare and ghosting for improved light transmission and more contrast-rich imagery.
- 7.5mm fisheye lens with 180° angle-of-view
- Comparable 35mm focal length: 15mm
- Aperture range: T3.8 to T22
- Image circle covers APS-C sized sensors
- Industry standard 0.8 pitch gearing on focus and aperture rings
- De-clicked aperture for smooth focus pulls
- 9 elements in 7 groups, including one aspherical and three ED elements
- Ultra Multi-Coating reduces surfaces reflections and prevents flares and ghosting
- Depth of Field markings on side of the lens
- A minimum focusing distance of 3.54"
- Integrated petal lens hood (not removable)