Comprising the basic essentials needed to begin photographing, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Digital Camera with Free Accessory Kit from B&H includes the advanced long-zoom digital camera along with a memory card and a protective camera bag.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Digital Camera
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Digital Camera is a bridge-style point-and-shoot camera featuring a large 20.1MP 1" High Sensitivity MOS sensor and Venus Engine image processor to enable high-resolution 4K QFHD video recording and rich still shooting up to 50 fps. The image sensor affords notable sensitivity, to an expandable ISO 25600, with a high signal-to-noise ratio for a cleaner image quality with reduced image noise. Designed for effective hybrid photo and video recording performance, the 4K output can also be used to permit in-camera 8MP screen grabs from video files for simplified multimedia output.
Complementing the imaging performance is a long-reaching 16x Leica DC Vario-Elmarit zoom lens, which provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 25-400mm. Covering wide-angle to telephoto perspectives, this f/2.8-4 lens incorporates aspherical and extra-low dispersion elements within its construction to realize a sharp, clear image quality with minimal chromatic aberration and distortion. HYBRID O.I.S. image stabilization further benefits working in difficult lighting conditions by minimizing the appearance of camera shake across five distinct axes. The lens also utilizes a linear AF motor, that is benefitted by Lumix Depth From Defocus technology to achieve fast focusing performance throughout the zoom range.
The bridge-style design of this camera features both an electronic viewfinder and rear LCD monitor for easier viewing in an array of working situations. The 0.39" 2,359k-dot OLED Live View Finder provides 100% frame coverage with 35mm-equivalent 0.7x magnification while the 3.0" 921k-dot LCD monitor features a free-angle, articulating design to facilitate working from high and low angles. Additionally, the camera also features built-in Wi-Fi connectivity to support direct image transfer to, as well as remote control and monitoring capabilities from, linked smartphones and tablets.
20.1MP 1" High Sensitivity MOS Sensor and Venus Engine
Benefitting a hybrid workflow, users can switch between recording 4K movies and still imagery instantly and there is also the ability to make in-camera 8MP screen grabs from 4K movies.
Leica DC Vario-Elmarit 16x Zoom Lens
Helping to maintain steady handling with the long zoom lens when recording Full HD and HD movies, HYBRID O.I.S. image stabilization is available and minimizes the appearance of camera shake. This image stabilization system compensates for camera movement across five different axes-horizontal, vertical, axis of rotation, vertical rotation, and horizontal rotation-to benefit handheld recording. Additionally, a Level Shot Function works to detect an image's horizon line and maintain it even if the camera is tilted.
4K QFHD Video Recording
A built-in stereo zoom microphone records audio in either AAC or Dolby formats and a zoom noise reduction system, as well as an Auto Wind Cut function, helps to reduce background and internal camera noise during recording. Furthermore, a 3.5mm microphone input is available for utilizing an optional external mic to garner even high quality, more controlled sound.
Light Speed AF with Lumix DFD Technology
When using autofocus, both Face and Eye Detection functions can be used to base focus on recognized aspects of a subject, and general subject Tracking AF can also be used to maintain sharpness on moving subjects. Furthermore, 49-area focus, with flexible and scalable single area settings, and Pinpoint AF can also to determine focus across the image. Low Light AF helps to set focus in dim lighting, as low as -4 EV, and, when working with manual focus, Focus Peaking is available to more objectively determine critical focus by highlighting sharp edges of contrast.
Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- 2412-2462 MHz (1-11 ch.)
- WPA, WPA2
- Infrastructure Mode, WPS, Wi-Fi Direct
- Dedicated Wi-Fi button
- NFC: ISO/IEC 18092, NFC-F (Passive Mode)
Other Camera Features
- A built-in pop-up flash is available for adding additional light to a scene and a hot shoe is also incorporated into the camera's design to accept external flashes for even greater control.
- Time lapse recording permits the recording of consecutive imagery over a period of time, with the option to automatically compile the imagery into a time lapse video for efficient playback.
- Macro shooting is possible with a minimum focusing distance of just 1.2" at the wide end of the zoom range, or 3.3' at the telephoto end.
- A top mechanical shutter speed of 1/4000 sec. at the wide end, or 1/3000 sec. at the telephoto end, helps to freeze fast-moving and work with wider apertures in bright conditions. Furthermore, a top shutter speed of 1/16000 is possible when using the electronic shutter.
- A quick start-up time of 0.66 sec., coupled with fast AF and continuous shooting times, permits intuitive use and swift shooting capabilities.
- A range of Still Image Scene Modes are available to creatively enhance the look of image in-camera: Clear Portrait, Silky Skin, Backlit Softness, Clear in Backlight, Relaxing Tone, Sweet Child's Face, Distinct Scenery, Bright Blue Sky, Romantic Sunset Glow, Vivid Sunset Glow, Glistening Water, Clear Nightscape, Cool Night Sky, Warm Glowing Nightscape, Artistic Nightscape, Glittering Illuminations, Handheld Night Shot, Clear Night Portrait, Soft Image of a Flower, Appetizing Food, Cute Dessert, Freeze Animal Motion, Clear Sports Shot, Monochrome, and Panorama.
- Photo Style settings allow you to give images and movies a distinct look prior to shooting: Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, Scenery, Portrait, Custom, Cinelike D, and Cinelike V. Furthermore, Picture Adjustments are also available for further enhancement, and include Contrast, Sharpness, Noise Reduction, Saturation (not available for Monochrome), and Filter Effect (for Monochrome only).
- In-camera RAW processing is possible, allowing for adjustment over color space settings (sRGB/Adobe RGB), white balance, exposure compensation, photo style, intelligent D-range control, contrast, highlight/shadow, saturation, noise reduction, intelligent resolution, and sharpness.
- Auto exposure bracketing is possible using 1/3, 2/3, or 1 EV steps for up to 3, 5, or 7 frames with a maximum difference of exposure of +/- 3 EV.
- Language support: English and Spanish.
Ruggard Journey 24 DSLR Shoulder Bag (Black)
Store, protect, and transport your compact DSLR or mirrorless camera with an attached lens, flash, and related accessories with the lightweight, black Journey 24 DSLR Shoulder Bag from Ruggard. This handsome bag features a large flap with a quick release buckle, and double-pull zipper closure. The main compartment has four padded, touch-fastening dividers for organizing equipment. A light gray interior lining makes it easier to locate gear in low light. Under the lid is a large, zippered, mesh accessory pocket. Small accessories are easily accommodated in the front exterior zippered pocket. Inside this pocket are two slip-in pockets, two memory card pockets with touch-fastening flaps, and a zippered mesh pocket.
Photographers will appreciate the neoprene water bottle/accessory pocket located on the exterior left side of the bag. On the opposite side is a strap for attaching accessories. Carry the Journey 24 Shoulder Bag by the padded top handle, or wear with the removable, adjustable, padded shoulder strap. The strap has swiveling snap-hooks that attach to metal D-rings on either side of bag. And on the back of the bag is a trolley strap that comes in handy when traveling with rolling luggage. Two strips of plastic feet on the bottom of the bag help protect it against abrasion. This well-made bag is constructed from weather-resistant polyester and ballistic nylon.
SanDisk 64GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card
Designed for SD devices that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as raw and burst photography, the 64GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 64GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which likewise guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 170 MB/s and write speeds max out at 90 MB/s. A built-in write-protect switch helps to safeguard against the accidental erasure of card data.
While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / V30 / U3 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / V30 / U3. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-I and U1, which supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s, or Class 10, which also supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
As with most SanDisk cards, this memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, waterproof, while also being able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments, such as snow, deserts, and pools. Should the card's data become compromised, you also benefit from the option to download RescuePRO Deluxe software as well as a limited lifetime warranty.