The CHAUVET PROFESSIONAL COLORado 1-Tri Tour is an RGB LED wash light designed to produce color washes with bright and smooth color mixing. Featuring 14, 3W tri-color RGB LEDs (red, green, blue), a 15° beam angle, and a 28° field angle, it is well suited for venue up-lighting, dance floor color washing, stage illumination, and more.
The COLORado 1-Tri Tour offers built-in auto and custom programs such as Static Color, Auto Program, Variable Strobe, and RGB Dimming. It can also be controlled via DMX or used in master/slave configuration to coordinate multiple fixtures without the need for a controller.
The fixture comes equipped with a DMX LED display, an auto-ranging power supply, and a double-bracket yoke, which can be used for conventional mounting to a truss or to create a variable-angle floor stand. The COLORado 1-Tri Tour ships with an attachable gel frame holder.
- 14 x 3W tri-color RGB LEDs (red, green, blue), for bright color washes
- Specially designed optics make the light from the LEDs converge before leaving the fixture, to enhance color mixing
- 15° beam angle, 28° field angle
- Five DMX channel modes: 3, 4, 5, 9, or 13
- Color temperature presets: 2800 to 10,000K
- Variable strobe effect: 0-20 Hz
- Variable electronic dimmer: 0-100%
- Operation Modes: Static color, Auto Program, RGB Dimming, DMX-controlled
- Standalone and master/slave configuration
- 16-bit dimming resolution for smooth fades
- Eight selectable smooth dimming curves for programming versatility
- LED display with password protection
- 3-pin and 5-pin DMX input/output connections
- Neutrik powerCON power input/output connections for fast and easy setup
- Daisy-chain power for up to 14 units at 120V
- Double-bracket yoke doubles as floor stand
- Multi-Voltage Operation: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Includes an attachable gel frame holder