The IPS 2700 2 x 1100 W Class H Professional Power Amplifier from RCF is a two-way professional amplifier that combines performance and reliability with power amplifications technologies. This design offers, in compact 2 rack unit space, the sound quality and the durability of class AB and class H designs with the innovation of modern technology.The IPS 2700 is a 2 channel power amplifier that delivers up to 2 x 1100 W RMS @ 4 ohms (2200 W RMS bridged @ 8 ohms) and weighs just under 27 lb. It features independent gain dials, signal, clip and fault LEDs, stereo XLR input and Output link, 1.4 V to 0.775 V input sensitivity switch, mono-stereo-bridge switch, and powercon outputs; moreover, it is protected against short- or open-circuits. Due to its efficient heat sinks and high speed DC fans, the IPS 2700 can withstand high heat conditions ensuring reliability.
- 2 unit 19" rack for easy transportation
- Fast response and low distortion
- Easy to configure in stereo/mono/bridge modes
- Extensive protective circuits ensure reliability and operating safety
- Front panel signal/clip/protect LED indicators
- XLR input connectors
- Speakon NL4 output connectors